Clear All

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    Thank you Dana!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Guy Langlois View Post
    To JP crews, do you think this photo can be accepted. I always had problems with a blue sky and military aircrafts or very dark aircrafts.
    Thanks
    Can confirm contrast is indeed too harsh.

Also, in the future, please continue to use the same thread to post new questions, no matter how many months have passed.

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    To JP crews, do you think this photo can be accepted. I always had problems with a blue sky and military aircrafts or very dark aircrafts.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Quebec Golf
    replied
    Hi, i have some photos rejected because of "JPG compression artefacts". Can someone tells me who to avoid this problem?
    Best regards
    Exemple:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7003748
    Hi Guy, there are some recent discussions that have good information about jpeg compression issues:
    https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...eg-Compression
    https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...P-versus-PS-CC

As Pta Aviation has said, the first step is definitely to make sure your jpeg is saved at max possible quality. There may be more than one parameter that controls this, depending on your editing software.

However, if further troubleshooting is required, look out for anything in your editing process that reduces noise in the sky. This should be avoided.

Leave a comment:

• Pta Aviation
    replied
    Hi, i have some photos rejected because of "JPG compression artefacts". Can someone tells me who to avoid this problem?
    Best regards
    Exemple:
    Hi there. I'm not a screener but I think I can help. The best way to avoid compression artefacts is to save your images at the highest quality after you've edited them.

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    JPG compression artefacts

Best regards
    Exemple:

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    Hi, i would like to have the opinion of one JP crew. Do you think one of those 4 photos could be accepted. It's the first time i will try to send the MV22B and the problem is to center correctly the aircraft. Also, should i check "Cargo" in "Categories"?
    Best regards
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    Thank you Dana

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, i have a rejection for this one for "contrast" and "horizon unlevel". For the contrast, i can understand but for the level, what is wrong ? Of course, i have the original image and the level is perfect, i have a building as reference. So can someone from JP can tell me what to do for the level?
    Thanks
    I can't really tell from the verticals, so the level wouldn't have been an issue for me.

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    Hi, i have a rejection for this one for "contrast" and "horizon unlevel". For the contrast, i can understand but for the level, what is wrong ? Of course, i have the original image and the level is perfect, i have a building as reference. So can someone from JP can tell me what to do for the level?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    Thank you Dana
    Have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, can you tell me why this photo was rejected in 2 seconds (was sent as "hot") for "Too much or too little contrast". What's wrong with this one? I just want to learn and not have this problem again.
    Best regards
    Hot images are screened immediately, which is the point of having the hot photo system. Your image lacks direct sunlight, and thus was rejected for poor contrast.

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    Hi, can you tell me why this photo was rejected in 2 seconds (was sent as "hot") for "Too much or too little contrast". What's wrong with this one? I just want to learn and not have this problem again.
    Best regards
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    Thank you Dana!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, i had 2 rejections. The reason is "Too much or too little contrast". In my opinion, both photos are fine. So if i want to send them again, should i put more contrast or less?
    Thank you
    Both lack contrast, but given the overcast light, can't promise that adding more will necessarily make them acceptable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X