LimaFox Spotter - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LimaFox Spotter View Post
    Hello team, i got this photo rejected, and it said categories wrong or missing, but i didnt see any that fits the picture. Can you help now wich was the mistake? and i assume the contrast is too low?

Thanks!
    To which photo are you referring?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      To which photo are you referring?
      Sorry about that, my mistake

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Can't see what you selected, but there should be no special categories for this image.

Comment

Can't see what you selected, but there should be no special categories for this image.
          Thanks!

Comment

Hello team, can u please help me with this pictures, they were rejected due to the contrast. I assume to little.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

and this other one was rejected for categories wrong or missing but i use airport and ramp cant see the mistake.

Thanks!!

Comment

Hello team, can u please help me with this pictures, they were rejected due to the contrast. I assume to little.
              Yes, poor contrast due to overcast skies.

and this other one was rejected for categories wrong or missing but i use airport and ramp cant see the mistake.
              Airport Overview was not selected.

Comment

Yes, poor contrast due to overcast skies.

Airport Overview was not selected.
                Perfect, thank you very much!

Comment

Hello team and merry Christmas!
                  I got this photo rejected due to contrast and bad post processing. I would like to know if it is too much or too little, and if the bad post processing rejection is because of the contrast or something else.
                  Thank you!

Comment

Hello team and merry Christmas!
                    I got this photo rejected due to contrast and bad post processing. I would like to know if it is too much or too little, and if the bad post processing rejection is because of the contrast or something else.
                    Thank you!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7009881
                    Bad processing because the sky immediately above and around the aircraft is darker than the rest of the sky. Contrast due to the flat light.

Comment

Hello team, I got this photo rejected due to "object to far". I know the crop of the pic is no the usual, but I cropped it like that because of the aircraft behind and I thought it looked better that way, and I have seen pics crop like that. Is there any way I can get this pic accepted under any other categories or is a total "no" for the pic

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7050634

Hello team, I got this photo rejected due to "object to far". I know the crop of the pic is no the usual, but I cropped it like that because of the aircraft behind and I thought it looked better that way, and I have seen pics crop like that. Is there any way I can get this pic accepted under any other categories or is a total "no" for the pic
                        Hello,

Just a question.

Is the chopper in front of the aircraft?
                        If not, just use the Sun Country aircraft and center and edit that properly.
                        You should get rid of the dead space in that case.

Best Regards,

Wilko

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7050634

Unlikely to be accepted as it is too far for the helicopter and the aircraft behind is obstructed.

Comment

Hello team, regarding the last thread I made, I use another picture and another type of crop for this helicopter picture, and it got rejected again. The idea of the crop is that I don't cut completely the 737 on the back, to make the picture original and not like every other picture you see uploaded. So why is so difficult to get it accept it? Even though is not that far!

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7077674

Hello team, regarding the last thread I made, I use another picture and another type of crop for this helicopter picture, and it got rejected again. The idea of the crop is that I don't cut completely the 737 on the back, to make the picture original and not like every other picture you see uploaded. So why is so difficult to get it accept it? Even though is not that far!
                              Just awkward positioning of the aircraft behind, imho. Try one with it more centered behind the helicopter, and you might get away with a wider crop.

Comment

Hello team, i got this picture rejected due to contrast... is it to much or too little? Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X