Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying.Fonz - Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Perfect. Thanks Alex.

    Comment


    • Hi,

      Is this acceptable seeing as there are plenty of images on JP of old aircraft with obstructions around the undercarriage?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	Aviacsa-731-XA-TVN-TGZ-storage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	1043498

      Thanks

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
        Hi,

        Is this acceptable seeing as there are plenty of images on JP of old aircraft with obstructions around the undercarriage?

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]29501[/ATTACH]

        Thanks
        Yeah, looks unavoidable.

        Comment


        • Thanks

          Comment


          • Hi,

            Is this acceptable, in particular the 'aircraft cut' and does it qualify for hot news (England Rugby team aircraft painted waiting to bring the team back from Japan)?

            Click image for larger version

Name:	BA-7773-Sweet-Chariot-G-STBC-LHR-night-tow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	1043575

            Thanks

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
              Hi,

              Is this acceptable, in particular the 'aircraft cut' and does it qualify for hot news (England Rugby team aircraft painted waiting to bring the team back from Japan)?

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]29605[/ATTACH]

              Thanks
              Would probably make an exception for that if the scheme has indeed been updated.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                Would probably make an exception for that if the scheme has indeed been updated.
                The colour scheme is the same but has the England Rugby team and # decals on the fuselage which is why I wondered if it might be considered.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
                  The colour scheme is the same but has the England Rugby team and # decals on the fuselage which is why I wondered if it might be considered.
                  That would be considered an updated scheme.

                  Comment


                  • Fab. Thanks.

                    Comment


                    • Hi,

                      Could I check if this is acceptable please.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	BA A319 G-EUPF LHR sunset approach.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	673.5 KB
ID:	1075255

                      Thanks

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
                        Hi,

                        Could I check if this is acceptable please.

                        Thanks
                        Likely a soft rejection.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X