Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
    Hi,

I had this photo rejected for Over-processing before I worked on it again and then it was rejected for the same reason. I could see why the first one would not have met the requirements. However, I keep checking this one and comparing it with the original but cannot identify the problem, especially since it has only had minimal editing. Any help greatly appreciated.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8377420

Thanks
    Shadows look really washed out. Was there some light source beneath the aircraft? Looks unnatural to me as well (I didn't screen this one).

Comment

• It was a really bright day reflecting from everything, especially the underside so you could see it’s detail and what was being reflected. The reason for taking it was the highly unusual position and light combination.

I no longer have the previous rejection where I think I added a lot of contrast for the reason you mentioned but it took away from what the actual photo was like.

Comment

• Hi,

A quick question on upload guidelines 3.5 Obstruct/Clutter. In this photo, the tug is part of the motive but obstructs more than I would normally consider to be ok so I'd like your thoughts please.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JP BA 772 G-VIIO post LAS fire repaint VCV 15-03-16.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	429.2 KB
ID:	1098168

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

A quick question on upload guidelines 3.5 Obstruct/Clutter. In this photo, the tug is part of the motive but obstructs more than I would normally consider to be ok so I'd like your thoughts please.

Name:	JP BA 772 G-VIIO post LAS fire repaint VCV 15-03-16.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	429.2 KB
ID:	1098168

Thanks
          I have to agree, this is more obstruction than i would find acceptable

Comment

• Thanks. Much appreciated.

Comment

• Hi,

I'm unsure about this rejection so I'm looking for your advise.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8393194

The overexposure, although subjective and I disagree with it, is easy to fix. My question relates to the unlevel horizon. Prior to submission, I checked alignment against all structures on and off the photo and I've done it again. All are aligned so I'm not sure what is showing an unlevel horizon and would be grateful for a pointer.

Many thanks

Comment

Hi,

I'm unsure about this rejection so I'm looking for your advise.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8393194

The overexposure, although subjective and I disagree with it, is easy to fix. My question relates to the unlevel horizon. Prior to submission, I checked alignment against all structures on and off the photo and I've done it again. All are aligned so I'm not sure what is showing an unlevel horizon and would be grateful for a pointer.

Many thanks
                Exposure looks acceptable, but it is leaning a bit to the right, so some CCW needed.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Is this an acceptable amount of aircraft cut?

Name:	JP BA 744 G-BNLY Landor delivery tail LHR 09-03-19.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	1098468

Thanks

Comment

Is this an acceptable amount of aircraft cut?

Name:	JP BA 744 G-BNLY Landor delivery tail LHR 09-03-19.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	1098468

Thanks
                      Crop is too awkward for me, though others may disagree.

Comment

Working...
                      X