X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou

Comment

• Hi,

Could I have your thogughts on this one please.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JP UA 789 N29975 LHR 27L sunrise approach 20-02-21.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	861.5 KB
ID:	1110021

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
        Hi,

Could I have your thogughts on this one please.

Click image for larger version  Name:	JP UA 789 N29975 LHR 27L sunrise approach 20-02-21.jpg Views:	0 Size:	861.5 KB ID:	1110021

Thanks
        Possible/probable issues with contrast, processing, and centering.

Comment

• Thanks.

How about this one?

Name:	JP Delta 764 N836MH LHR 27L sunrise approach 20-02-21.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	579.3 KB
ID:	1110110

Thanks

Comment

Thanks.

How about this one?
            Again issues with (over)processing and centering.

Comment

• I'm intersted to know what you mean exactly by overprocessing? Very little has been done to it so it'll be useful to understand it.

Thanks

Comment

I'm intersted to know what you mean exactly by overprocessing? Very little has been done to it so it'll be useful to understand it.

Thanks
                Areas of the sky directly around the aircraft are brighter than the rest of the sky. Could just be (un)fortunate placement in that it's actually a natural effect, but that's typically what it will look like when a little too much s/h, clarity, etc.. Even looking at it again, I'm not 100% sure which is the case here, so I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, but when prescreening I try to list all of the potential issues just to be safe.

Comment

• Thanks very much. That is perfect and just what I needed. The sky had a wild look to it with some serious dark and bright areas all over.

I'll see if there are any tweaks I can make. Would you suggest entering a comment for the screener?

Comment

Thanks very much. That is perfect and just what I needed. The sky had a wild look to it with some serious dark and bright areas all over.

I'll see if there are any tweaks I can make. Would you suggest entering a comment for the screener?
                    Wouldn't hurt, but comments from photographer are just one factor and might not be the deciding one.

Comment

• As always, thanks for your comments.

Comment

• Hi,

I worked on this image which I took whilst it was raining. I wanted to check if it is acceptable.

Name:	JP Turkish A321N TC-LSA DUS pushback 17-08-20.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	1112176

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I worked on this image which I took whilst it was raining. I wanted to check if it is acceptable.

Thanks
                          Looks somewhat dark and soft. Did you use noise reduction? It looks soft and somewhat smeared out, could be an effect of too much noise reduction.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks
                            Exposure is fine, but horizon is off, and borderline contrast.

Comment

• Thanks guys. I’ll check your suggestions. I wondered if it was the rain that caused the smeared out and softness. I also wanted to check if it is acceptable to submit images whilst it is raining -so long as it doesn’t detract from the subject.

Comment

Thanks guys. I’ll check your suggestions. I wondered if it was the rain that caused the smeared out and softness. I also wanted to check if it is acceptable to submit images whilst it is raining -so long as it doesn’t detract from the subject.
                                Rain is a non-factor in this image, imho. I think Pam was referring to the background, which is indeed lacking any fine detail, often the after effect of too much NR.

Comment

Working...
                                X