Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flying.Fonz - Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That's interesting, I didn't use much NR, but there was a lot of rain in the background, which I think in combination might account for its softness. Thanks guys, and especially Pam, for that pointer

    Comment


    • Hi,

      In this image, I've tried to recover the sharpness as there are sections that were slightly out of focus or soft. I'd like to see what you think of the image.


      Click image for larger version  Name:	JP EK A388 A6-EVH LHR 27R approach underside sunset 25-03-21.jpg Views:	0 Size:	545.6 KB ID:	1112661

      Thanks

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
        Hi,

        In this image, I've tried to recover the sharpness as there are sections that were slightly out of focus or soft. I'd like to see what you think of the image.


        Click image for larger version Name:	JP EK A388 A6-EVH LHR 27R approach underside sunset 25-03-21.jpg Views:	0 Size:	545.6 KB ID:	1112661

        Thanks
        Borderline for me. Indeed soft toward the edges, but not terribly so. Might have a chance as-is, but not necessarily a great one.

        Comment


        • Thought so too. Pity, it's not better quality as it could have been a great one.

          Cheers

          Comment


          • Hi,

            I've tried something different. Are these improved and worth uploading?

            Click image for larger version

Name:	JP SQ Cargo 744F 9V-SFI LHR 27R approach sunset 25-03-21.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	772.1 KB
ID:	1112724Click image for larger version

Name:	JP EK A388 A6-EVH LHR 27R approach underside sunset 25-03-21.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	707.6 KB
ID:	1112725

            Thanks

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
              Hi,

              I've tried something different. Are these improved and worth uploading?

              Click image for larger version

Name:	JP SQ Cargo 744F 9V-SFI LHR 27R approach sunset 25-03-21.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	772.1 KB
ID:	1112724Click image for larger version

Name:	JP EK A388 A6-EVH LHR 27R approach underside sunset 25-03-21.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	707.6 KB
ID:	1112725

              Thanks
              Don't think I've seen the first before, so can't really say if it's 'improved'.

              Both images are soft in spots, and somewhat dark. Both would also benefit at being uploaded at a lower resolution to hide such flaws.

              Comment


              • Thanks for your thoughts. What about these?

                Click image for larger version  Name:	image_39390.jpg Views:	3 Size:	308.5 KB ID:	1112745 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_39391.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	326.1 KB
ID:	1112746

                Cheers

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
                  Thanks for your thoughts. What about these?

                  Click image for larger version Name:	image_39390.jpg Views:	3 Size:	308.5 KB ID:	1112745 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_39391.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	326.1 KB
ID:	1112746

                  Cheers
                  Would be ok for me, but as always, that's just my opinion

                  Comment


                  • Irrespective of outcome, your opinions are of great help. Thanks very much.

                    Comment


                    • Hi,

                      I'm working on this old image. What are your thoughts?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	JP Thomas Cook A332 G-TCXB HAV parked 21-11-17.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	701.8 KB
ID:	1113151

                      Thanks

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
                        Hi,

                        I'm working on this old image. What are your thoughts?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	JP Thomas Cook A332 G-TCXB HAV parked 21-11-17.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	701.8 KB
ID:	1113151

                        Thanks
                        Looks like a tiny bit of obstruction on the mlg from the vegetation.

                        Comment


                        • Would that be sufficient for a rejection?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
                            Would that be sufficient for a rejection?
                            Most likely yes, since this not a rare aircraft.

                            Comment


                            • Thanks. Do you have any other thoughts?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Flying.Fonz View Post
                                Thanks. Do you have any other thoughts?
                                About..?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X