adding new registration from lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding new registration from lease

Hi, I have taken pictures of airplanes that were leased to Air Transat. the aircraft has a new livery and new registration (C-GVTS) that are different from the original (F-GZHJ) one, however, I couldn't add the pictures, and my request to add new registration were refused.
    Can you please tell me what I should do to upload the picture?
    Many thanks
    Riadh

You can not add a registration itself to the database like a new airport or a new airline. Simply upload the photo and add all details in the menu. You will have to enter things like airline, aircraft or serial by yourself as the system has no data about that registration. Airport should be able to automatically detect.

Thereafter it should automatically set as new/hot and will be screened within seconds or minutes. Of course the photo has to match the rules.
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Thanks tried and....rejected for bad info...I entered air transat c-gtvs the correct registration and b373 86j as i couldnt add wl. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Riadh View Post
        Thanks tried and....rejected for bad info...I entered air transat c-gtvs the correct registration and b373 86j as i couldnt add wl. Any advice?
        Please read the rejection email, as the screener left you a message. You did not include the cn with the upload.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Please read the rejection email, as the screener left you a message. You did not include the cn with the upload.
          Thanks for your reply i Will re upload with the cn number
          Thanks a lot
          R

Comment

Working...
          X