Riadh - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riadh View Post
    Good evening, can you please check these pictures (I did process as minimum as needed - removed dust spots and did little sharpe), equalized included, many thanks[ATTACH=CONFIG]13157[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13160[/ATTACH]
    dear JP screener, can you please screen these pictures? many thanks

Comment

dear JP screener, can you please screen these pictures? many thanks
      Hey

I´m not a screener but i try to help you though!

Air Transat: Editing Halos, Stripe at the right side (probably from leveling), little CW rotation needed,
      Air Caraïbes: Backlit, so not fixable. Try to taking photos with the sun in your back!

PS: The Screeners would answer pre-screening questions normaly within one day, so be a bit more patient please . They have a life away from JP too.
      Best Regards from Germany,
      Julian S.​

Comment

I have a great respect for the screeners and a great thank to them for the taking the time for us, my apology for my impatience.

Thanks Julian for your comments. For air Caraibes I was there just in time on this side...won't submit.
        for Air Transat, if I use NX-D I can remove the dust spots, but I'll have halos in photoshop. If I use only Photoshop, there are no halos, but I can't get rid of the dust spots...(I can see the eraser trace when equalized...), any advice?

Comment

for Air Transat, if I use NX-D I can remove the dust spots, but I'll have halos in photoshop. If I use only Photoshop, there are no halos, but I can't get rid of the dust spots...(I can see the eraser trace when equalized...), any advice?
          Simple, turn off whatever setting in NX-D that is causing the halos. It's also very simple to remove dust spots in PS, though I'm not aware of any way to do so automatically.

Comment

Hi, Can you please pre screen this picture? Can I upload as hot as it is the first picture of this aircraft with the new livery? (as per guidlance 3. First appearance of a new airline colour scheme. (incl. for all subtypes) )
            Many thanksClick image for larger version

Name:	2018JA20 C-GOJZ Air Canada express 715 CYUL DSC_5978.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	542.0 KB
ID:	1021899Click image for larger version

Name:	2018JA20 C-GOJZ Air Canada express 715 CYUL DSC_5978_EQ.jpg
Size:	994.3 KB
ID:	1021900

Comment

Hi, Can you please pre screen this picture? Can I upload as hot as it is the first picture of this aircraft with the new livery? (as per guidlance 3. First appearance of a new airline colour scheme. (incl. for all subtypes) )
              Many thanks[ATTACH=CONFIG]13202[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13203[/ATTACH]
              Hot yes, but blurry and unlevel horizon.

Comment

Good night, first of all, great thanks for taking the time for screening, and for all your comments and hints. I am much more better (still learling though) and hopefully continuing learning (it was very tough get the third picture accepted and it is all thank to you, so thanks again).
                Can you please check this picture, I have a small doubt about sharpness Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3945_1250_eq.jpg
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	1021926.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3945_1250.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	868.8 KB
ID:	1021925

Comment

Good night, first of all, great thanks for taking the time for screening, and for all your comments and hints. I am much more better (still learling though) and hopefully continuing learning (it was very tough get the third picture accepted and it is all thank to you, so thanks again).
                  Can you please check this picture, I have a small doubt about sharpness [ATTACH=CONFIG]13229[/ATTACH].[ATTACH=CONFIG]13228[/ATTACH]
                  You seem to have attached two similar images..which one do you want looked at?

Comment

this one pleaseClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3945_1250.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	868.8 KB
ID:	1021939

Comment

this one please[ATTACH=CONFIG]13242[/ATTACH]
                      A touch dark, but otherwise should be ok.

Comment

Great, thanks. Can you please check this (new registration Air Transat, picture taken in a cloudy day...Click image for larger version

Name:	2018JA22 C-GTVN DSC_7401_1250.jpg
Size:	484.0 KB
ID:	1021944)?

Comment

Great, thanks. Can you please check this (new registration Air Transat, picture taken in a cloudy day...[ATTACH=CONFIG]13248[/ATTACH])?
                          Would be rejected for centering, horizon, and probably contrast.

Comment

Hi, can you please pre screen these pictures, many thanksClick image for larger version

Name:	2017DE26 CYUL HP1717CMP DSC_4250_1250.jpg
Size:	654.9 KB
ID:	1021971Click image for larger version

Name:	2017DE26 CYUL XA-SUN DSC_4157_1250.jpg
Size:	698.9 KB
ID:	1021972Click image for larger version

Name:	2018JA01 C-GWWJ Westjet CYUL DSC_5184_1250.jpg
Size:	527.7 KB
ID:	1021973

Comment

Hi, can you please pre screen these pictures, many thanks[ATTACH=CONFIG]13286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13287[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13288[/ATTACH]
                              1. Horizon and soft
                              2. Horizon
                              3. Soft

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
                                1. Horizon and soft
                                2. Horizon
                                3. Soft
                                Hi, does this look adequate? thanksClick image for larger version

Name:	2017DE26 CYUL HP1717CMP DSC_4250_1250_2.jpg
Size:	689.2 KB
ID:	1021987Click image for larger version

Name:	2017DE26 CYUL XA-SUN DSC_4157_1250_2.jpg
Size:	623.7 KB
ID:	1021988Click image for larger version

Name:	2018JA01 C-GWWJ Westjet CYUL DSC_5184_1250_2.jpg
Size:	697.9 KB
ID:	1021989

Would this one be acceptable?Click image for larger version

Name:	2017NO04 C-FFWI CYUL CSC_9653_1250.jpg
Size:	670.8 KB
ID:	1021990

Comment

Working...
                                X