X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Riadh View Post
    that is correct (through the window...) at this point not sure if this is one is fine or not (or if I can ever corrected it - using the photoshop remove color cast)
    Better, but still marginal for contrast/softness for me. Might not be an issue since wasn't rejected for that before.

Leave a comment:

• Riadh
    replied
    that is correct (through the window...) at this point not sure if this is one is fine or not (or if I can ever corrected it - using the photoshop remove color cast)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    correct, white,...the original was taken at 4800K, I corrected to 4450, (hope this was the right correction) how is it now? thanks
    Still off. Taken through a window I assume? That will severely affect the color. Numbers are really irrelevant in such cases, need to make the whites actually white.

Leave a comment:

• Riadh
    replied
    correct, white,...the original was taken at 4800K, I corrected to 4450, (hope this was the right correction) how is it now? thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    thank you, would this be correct now? may I ask how you do I recognize a strong yellow cast (or any other color)?
    Still looks a bit yellow to me. The aircraft should be white, no?

Leave a comment:

• Riadh
    replied
    thank you, would this be correct now? may I ask how you do I recognize a strong yellow cast (or any other color)?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, this picture was rejected for Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)​, I honestly don`t see the issue so don`t see how to fix it. Can you please explain and how to fix? thanks​ (picture taken inside the terminal behind the glass)
    Strong yellow cast. This can be fixed by removing the yellow cast.

Leave a comment:

• Riadh
    replied
    Hi, this picture was rejected for Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)​, I honestly don`t see the issue so don`t see how to fix it. Can you please explain and how to fix? thanks​ (picture taken inside the terminal behind the glass)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, can you please pre screen? thanks
    Both images are blurry.

Leave a comment:

• Riadh
    replied
    Hi, can you please pre screen? thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi there, not sure if these pictures can be worked to get approved, so your pre screening is greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Dark/contrast, overprocessed, and if those are window reflections glare/dirt.

Leave a comment:

• Riadh
    replied
    Hi there, not sure if these pictures can be worked to get approved, so your pre screening is greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, can you please pre screen? specifically the level thanks
    Can't really see any verticals that say it's off, so would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• Riadh
    replied
    Hi, can you please pre screen? specifically the level thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Riadh
    replied
    Hi, can you please pre screen? I really had trouble with the level!!!
    thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X