Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LAP - Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Aircraft is soft, and there are some contrast issues. Image taken through window or glass?
    Thank you very much, actually I took it from the window while we were taking off. Keep it for myself..

    Comment


    • Good Morning Dana:

      May I have your editing advice on this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.

      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LAP View Post
        Good Morning Dana:

        May I have your editing advice on this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.
        Compression, borderline weak contrast, and there is a light vertical line/band running through the middle of the frame.

        Comment


        • Good Morning Dana,

          Thank you very much for your last reply, may I have your opinion on this one. Thank you very much.

          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LAP View Post
            Good Morning Dana,

            Thank you very much for your last reply, may I have your opinion on this one. Thank you very much.
            I'd consider it borderline for contrast.

            Comment


            • Good Night Dana,

              May I have your editing advice on this one. Thank you very much.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LAP View Post
                Good Night Dana,

                May I have your editing advice on this one. Thank you very much.
                Would be rejected for color/overprocessed/manipulation, contrast, and perhaps vignetting.

                Comment


                • Good Morning Dana:

                  Hope you are ok and also your family! May I have you editing advice on this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.

                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LAP View Post
                    Good Morning Dana:

                    Hope you are ok and also your family! May I have you editing advice on this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.
                    Looks a bit yellow/flat, and a touch soft in spots but should be fixable.

                    Comment


                    • Dana:

                      Thank you very much for your response, do you think this is better?
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LAP View Post
                        Dana:

                        Thank you very much for your response, do you think this is better?
                        Color ok but contrast still flat, and soft.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X