LAP - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Afternoon Dana:

Hope everything is ok, I had a rejection today because in the field: Other Location Moscow, Victory Park, Russia (the country is not needed) (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7358979), even another important site photographer has it the same way, I would like to ask you a favor with 2 of my pictures already accepted (with Russia at the end of Other Location) if you could erase Russia and just leave Moscow, Victory Park ( I tried to do it by myself but nothing happened) The links are these:

The Russian licensed version of the Douglas DC-3. 17. Lisunov Li-2. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The "Flying Tank". 21. Ilyushin Il-2m3. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Good Night Dana:

Hope everything is ok, may I have your editing advice on this picture.. Thank you very much for your help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	394.9 KB
ID:	1040187

Comment

Originally posted by LAP View Post
        Good Night Dana:

Hope everything is ok, may I have your editing advice on this picture.. Thank you very much for your help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25606[/ATTACH]
        Borderline contrast. Light is quite flat.

Comment

Good Night Dana:

May I have your editing advice on this picture. Thank you very much.

Name:	IMG_9882.jpg
Size:	457.9 KB
ID:	1040373

Comment

Good Night Dana:

May I have your editing advice on this picture. Thank you very much.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25828[/ATTACH]
            Backlit and very poor contrast. Not worth editing, imho.

Comment

Good Night Dana:

I need your help with a New Reg for the DB, actually I added this type of model Kochyerigin DI-6, the system answered that the model was added, but now Im not able to find it. Please let me know your opinion.

Name:	IMG_0692.jpg
Size:	755.6 KB
ID:	1040540

Comment

Good Night Dana:

I need your help with a New Reg for the DB, actually I added this type of model Kochyerigin DI-6, the system answered that the model was added, but now Im not able to find it. Please let me know your opinion.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26008[/ATTACH]
                Might be passable as it's new, but the contrast is really weak, especially on the left side. You'll need to contact the editors to sort out any DB issues.

Comment

Good Morning Dana,

May I have your editing advice on this picture, thank you very much for your help.

Name:	IMG_8505.jpg
Size:	505.1 KB
ID:	1040665

Comment

Good Morning Dana,

May I have your editing advice on this picture, thank you very much for your help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26142[/ATTACH]
                    Contrast a bit low, otherwise ok.

Comment

• Good Afternoon Dana:

Thank you for your advice on my last picture, now please I need your help to understand why theres presence of bad color in this picture:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you very much for your advice

Comment

• Originally posted by LAP View Post
                        Good Afternoon Dana:

Thank you for your advice on my last picture, now please I need your help to understand why theres presence of bad color in this picture:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you very much for your advice
                        Looks quite yellow, I assume at least partly due to the plastic on the structure filtering the light. A white balance adjustment should fix it.

Comment

• Good Morning Dana:

Regards, may I have your editing advice on this picture. Thank you for your help.

Name:	IMG_9750.jpg
Size:	325.2 KB
ID:	1041472

Comment

Good Morning Dana:

Regards, may I have your editing advice on this picture. Thank you for your help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27076[/ATTACH]
                            Soft, flat, and I'm not really fond of the crop either.

Comment

• Dear Dana:

Good Night, hope everything is ok, may I have your editing advice on this picture. Thank you very much for your help.

Name:	IMG_1126.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	708.7 KB
ID:	1075986

Comment

Dear Dana:

Good Night, hope everything is ok, may I have your editing advice on this picture. Thank you very much for your help.
                                Aircraft is soft, and there are some contrast issues. Image taken through window or glass?

Comment

Working...
                                X