LAP - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Aircraft is soft, and there are some contrast issues. Image taken through window or glass?
    Thank you very much, actually I took it from the window while we were taking off. Keep it for myself..

Comment

• Good Morning Dana:

May I have your editing advice on this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by LAP View Post
        Good Morning Dana:

May I have your editing advice on this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.
        Compression, borderline weak contrast, and there is a light vertical line/band running through the middle of the frame.

Comment

• Good Morning Dana,

Thank you very much for your last reply, may I have your opinion on this one. Thank you very much.

Attached Files

Comment

Good Morning Dana,

Thank you very much for your last reply, may I have your opinion on this one. Thank you very much.
            I'd consider it borderline for contrast.

Comment

• Good Night Dana,

May I have your editing advice on this one. Thank you very much.
              Attached Files

Comment

Good Night Dana,

May I have your editing advice on this one. Thank you very much.
                Would be rejected for color/overprocessed/manipulation, contrast, and perhaps vignetting.

Comment

• Good Morning Dana:

Hope you are ok and also your family! May I have you editing advice on this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.

Attached Files

Comment

Good Morning Dana:

Hope you are ok and also your family! May I have you editing advice on this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.
                    Looks a bit yellow/flat, and a touch soft in spots but should be fixable.

Comment

• Dana:

Thank you very much for your response, do you think this is better?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Dana:

Thank you very much for your response, do you think this is better?
                        Color ok but contrast still flat, and soft.

Comment

• Good evening Dana, hope everything is ok! I would like to have your opinion on this one (I would like to try one in Black & White as they are vintage planes) and also if its ok.. can I upload the picture as Reg 434? Best Regards
                          Attached Files

Comment

Good evening Dana, hope everything is ok! I would like to have your opinion on this one (I would like to try one in Black & White as they are vintage planes) and also if its ok.. can I upload the picture as Reg 434? Best Regards
                            Contrast is quite poor on this one, don't think it would be acceptable.

Comment

• Good Night Dana:

Regards, may I have your editing advice on this one..

Attached Files

Comment

Good Night Dana:

Regards, may I have your editing advice on this one..
                                Don't think this can be edited to make it acceptable for here.

Comment

Working...
                                X