Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAP
    replied
    Good Afternoon! Dana, may I have your editing advice for this picture. Thank you very much in advance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7581.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	670.6 KB
ID:	1029029

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by LAP View Post
    Good Afternoon Dana, I have one quick question, the image above (its not on the DB) when I upload it the system does not recognized it as a new photo ( I supposed because the night category its selected) what should I do? put a message in the hot photo? thank you very much for your help.
    If it qualifies as a hot photo, then yes include a message in the Hot Photo box on the upload page explaining why.

Leave a comment:

• LAP
    replied
    Good Afternoon Dana, I have one quick question, the image above (its not on the DB) when I upload it the system does not recognized it as a new photo ( I supposed because the night category its selected) what should I do? put a message in the hot photo? thank you very much for your help.

Leave a comment:

• LAP
    replied
    Thank you, I will try!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thank you very much! so its in the limit to become soft, I applied a little bit more of Sharpening, way better?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15647[/ATTACH]
    Better, but still couldn't promise it would be accepted.

Leave a comment:

• LAP
    replied
    Thank you very much! so its in the limit to become soft, I applied a little bit more of Sharpening, way better?

Name:	IMG_7785.jpg
Size:	443.0 KB
ID:	1027906

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good Evening Dana, thank you for your advice, I would like to ask for your advice with this one, also the faces are not recognizable. Please let me know

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15634[/ATTACH]
    Borderline soft.

Leave a comment:

• LAP
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Still likely a soft/noisy rejection.
    Good Evening Dana, thank you for your advice, I would like to ask for your advice with this one, also the faces are not recognizable. Please let me know

Name:	IMG_7785.jpg
Size:	443.7 KB
ID:	1027893

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thank you very much Dana, may I have once again your advice, Ive worked a little bit with the sharpening and the noise reduction. And yes the faces are not recognizable. Thank you for your help

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15627[/ATTACH]
    Still likely a soft/noisy rejection.

Leave a comment:

• LAP
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Also soft, and a bit noisy. People seem far enough away that faces aren't identifiable.
    Thank you very much Dana, may I have once again your advice, Ive worked a little bit with the sharpening and the noise reduction. And yes the faces are not recognizable. Thank you for your help

Name:	IMG_7759.jpg
Size:	538.5 KB
ID:	1027890

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good Morning Dana, thank you for your response, I would like to have advice on this one. Thank you very much once again

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15624[/ATTACH]
    Also soft, and a bit noisy. People seem far enough away that faces aren't identifiable.

Leave a comment:

• LAP
    replied
    Good Morning Dana, thank you for your response, I would like to have advice on this one. Thank you very much once again

Name:	IMG_7759.jpg
Size:	568.7 KB
ID:	1027887

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good Night Dana, regards, hope you are doing fine. May I have your editing advice for this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15618[/ATTACH]
    Would be rejected for contrast, and possibly soft, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• LAP
    replied
    Good Night Dana, regards, hope you are doing fine. May I have your editing advice for this picture please. Thank you very much for your help.

Name:	IMG_7669.jpg
Size:	451.2 KB
ID:	1027884

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good Night Dana, may I have editing advice for this picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14443[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much for your help.
    A bit noisy, but should be acceptable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X