X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post

Hi Dana,
    Thanks for the advise.
    Anyway, the general question is about the guidlines which I expect a clarification, as I see many photos where the planes is not centered in an "airport overview". can you refer to this issue?
    Also, why in the first rejection I got, there was other remark ("Horizon unlevel"), which I fixed and re-upload, but had no reference to the "bad composition..." issue?
    Sincereley,
    Ike
    Can't really comment on the latter having not screened either of the images in question. As for guidelines, there is nothing specific, I'm guessing the image above was rejected simply for aesthetic reasons (with which I'd tend to agree). Sorry if that doesn't help too much!

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Can't really comment on the latter having not screened either of the images in question. As for guidelines, there is nothing specific, I'm guessing the image above was rejected simply for aesthetic reasons (with which I'd tend to agree). Sorry if that doesn't help too much!
      Thanks for the reply, Dana.
      Indeed, aesthetic reason, which always in the eyes of the beholder, and there is nothing in the guidlines about it - that's exactly my point.

As mentioned - saw several accepted photos to JP gallery where the plane / or planes were not centered in the overview image.

Luckily, this airfield is about 16km from home, so I will be able and intend to visit the place yet again.
      Good evening,
      Ike

Comment

Working...
      X