Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yueh - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yueh - editing advice

    Hello everyone !

    May I know where exactly is the dust in the photo which I got rejected, below is the link of the photo, please have a look.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6374870

    And here's another one with too much or too little contrast below, but I feel the contrast is very enough, please help me to see what can I improve on this photo.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6374882

    Thank you !!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by karta512512 View Post
    Hello everyone !

    May I know where exactly is the dust in the photo which I got rejected, below is the link of the photo, please have a look.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6374870
    The screener left you a message specifying where: 'Below nose.' Please check your rejection email closely next time.


    Originally posted by karta512512 View Post
    And here's another one with too much or too little contrast below, but I feel the contrast is very enough, please help me to see what can I improve on this photo.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6374882
    The sky behind the aircraft is totally blown out (overexposed). I do not think there is much you can do to improve this photo if you hope to have it accepted here, sorry.

    Comment


    • #3
      I just saw the comment from screener in the mail.
      Thank you very much, I would be careful next time.

      Comment


      • #4
        That's great that you got it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Could you please have a look for these two see what to improve ?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0902-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	498.5 KB
ID:	1022505
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0888-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	751.9 KB
ID:	1022506

          Thank you!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by karta512512 View Post
            Could you please have a look for these two see what to improve ?
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]13935[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]13936[/ATTACH]

            Thank you!
            Hello,

            #1 would be rejected for Backlit, Soft, Heat Haze
            #2 too Soft

            Have a nice evening!
            Best Regards from Germany,
            Julian S.​

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
              Hello,

              #1 would be rejected for Backlit, Soft, Heat Haze
              #2 too Soft

              Have a nice evening!
              Thank you! I would try to modify if I could fix it.
              How about another two photos ?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1323-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	777.2 KB
ID:	1022514
              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0722-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	828.7 KB
ID:	1022515
              Thank you and have a good night too!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by karta512512 View Post
                Thank you! I would try to modify if I could fix it.
                How about another two photos ?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]13944[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]13945[/ATTACH]
                Thank you and have a good night too!
                Borderline overprocessed, as there are some light editing halos visible, especially on the second one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                  Borderline overprocessed, as there are some light editing halos visible, especially on the second one.
                  May I know what's the reason cause the halos happened? And how can I reduce it?


                  Thank you and have a nice day
                  Last edited by karta512512; 2018-02-21, 06:37. Reason: Add another question

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by karta512512 View Post
                    May I know what's the reason cause the halos happened? And how can I reduce it?
                    Likely one of two things: Nikon cameras have a feature called 'D-lighting' that will cause such halos if turned on. If your camera has that feature turned off, then it's something you're doing in processing, adjusting the clarity/shadows/highlights, or similar.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                      Likely one of two things: Nikon cameras have a feature called 'D-lighting' that will cause such halos if turned on. If your camera has that feature turned off, then it's something you're doing in processing, adjusting the clarity/shadows/highlights, or similar.
                      Okay, I'm glad to know the problem and I will turn it off next time. Thank you very much!
                      Here's another photo was taken in the early morning, is it acceptable? or rejected due to the objection? Sorry for many questions, I really hope to understand screeners' opinion to avoid the rejection, big thanks again!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1588-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	595.4 KB
ID:	1022544

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The previous Mahan Air I had added more sharpen on it. Is it better now?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0888-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	786.5 KB
ID:	1022545
                        Thank you, have a good day!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hello,

                          I am only a member and not part of the validator team.

                          For the Ryanair, problem obstruction with the vehicle, the nose gear is not visible, can be the horizon, rely on the verticality of buildings .

                          For the Mahan, it seems good to me, clarify it a little eventually.

                          Olivier

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thank you, Olivier! I would try to edit the pictures again

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hello dear screeners and members,
                              I got this photo rejected with: Over Processed / Bad postprocessing, Too much or too little contrast and Dirty Scan / CMOS Dust spots. I wonder is the purple thing above the aircraft makes the photo bad postprocessing? What is the reason makes that place with this color? And is the right bottom small shadow a dust spot? Thank you for answer my questions, and wish you a very nice day!
                              Yueh
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6390341
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	20180223_153941.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	1022555

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X