Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yueh - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by karta512512 View Post
    Hello, please have a look at these 5 photos.
    Is Egypt and Austrian special scheme?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14168[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14169[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14170[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14171[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14172[/ATTACH]
    Thank you!!!
    In the future, please try to limit yourself to five requests per 24 hours, or your requests may be ignored by the screening team.

    1. overprocessed (editing halos), dirty
    2. overprocessed, soft
    3. overprocessed, dirty
    4-5 overprocessed

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      In the future, please try to limit yourself to five requests per 24 hours, or your requests may be ignored by the screening team.

      1. overprocessed (editing halos), dirty
      2. overprocessed, soft
      3. overprocessed, dirty
      4-5 overprocessed
      Okay, thank you very much. I would limit it

      Comment


      • #48
        Hello screeners and members,
        Could you help me to find out what category I've selected wrong in this photo?
        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6420818
        And for this rejection of F16, the should I add more contrast or lower?
        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6433850
        Please also have a look at the edited version whether it is acceptable or not
        +1 another photo.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	decreased.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	475.6 KB
ID:	1022817
        Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-JIL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1022818
        Thank you, have a nice day!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by karta512512 View Post
          Hello screeners and members,
          Could you help me to find out what category I've selected wrong in this photo?
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6420818
          And for this rejection of F16, the should I add more contrast or lower?
          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6433850
          Please also have a look at the edited version whether it is acceptable or not
          +1 another photo.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]14299[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]14300[/ATTACH]
          Thank you, have a nice day!
          1. no special category required
          2. please check the results of your appeal
          3. oversharpened, blurry
          4. overprocessed (editing halo around tail)

          Comment


          • #50
            Thank you! Please give me some advice on this Ryan Air, it was taken around 6 AM in the morning.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1579-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	528.8 KB
ID:	1022851
            Thanks! Have a good day!

            Comment


            • #51
              Hello dear screeners and members!

              I'm confused about the rejection of JPG compression artefacts of the photo in the attachment that was edited from the RAW file.

              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9628225

              Please kindly tell me whether the blocks on the left side of the sky are the artefacts.

              And I don't know what cause the artefacts and it has never happened when I was edited in JPG

              Thank you very much!

              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by karta512512 View Post
                Hello dear screeners and members!

                I'm confused about the rejection of JPG compression artefacts of the photo in the attachment that was edited from the RAW file.

                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9628225

                Please kindly tell me whether the blocks on the left side of the sky are the artefacts.

                And I don't know what cause the artefacts and it has never happened when I was edited in JPG

                Thank you very much!
                Looks more like an issue with noise than compression to me.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  Looks more like an issue with noise than compression to me.
                  Thank you! I'll carefully check the noise next time.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X