Enzo Gattullo Pre Screen/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
    I came back to this shot to try to make it acceptable for JP. What do you think?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23226[/ATTACH]
    As before, moderate vignetting on left side. Quality otherwise is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      it is not accettable, i suppose

Comment

• what do you think of these?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8668.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	657.7 KB
ID:	1034115

Name:	IMG_8663.jpg
Size:	732.4 KB
ID:	1034116

Name:	IMG_8662.jpg
Size:	566.1 KB
ID:	1034117

Comment

what do you think of these?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]23228[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23229[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23230[/ATTACH]
          They are too similar. Please, choose the one you want to upload.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

it is not accettable, i suppose
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            Hi, fairly sure I have mentioned before about your camera settings/ technique?

Vignettes are usually caused by shooting at wide aperture values on telephoto lenses. Great for wildlife, not blue sky aviation.

You need to be f8 and above to avoid these. I’ve had a quick look at the attached images. You are shooting at f6.3 @ 300mm! Sorry asking for trouble in good ( especially bright) light.

Revaluate your approach/technique.

Regards T

Comment

• Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
              Hi, fairly sure I have mentioned before about your camera settings/ technique?

Vignettes are usually caused by shooting at wide aperture values on telephoto lenses. Great for wildlife, not blue sky aviation.

You need to be f8 and above to avoid these. I’ve had a quick look at the attached images. You are shooting at f6.3 @ 300mm! Sorry asking for trouble in good ( especially bright) light.

Revaluate your approach/technique.

Regards T
              The problem is too serious that it cannot be solved in PP

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                the first seems to me the best acceptable

Comment

The problem is too serious that it cannot be solved in PP
                  Hi Enzo

Ciao , sorry pp will not help - T

Comment

• thanks

Comment

the first seems to me the best acceptable
                      I have to apologize.
                      I had made a change and to check if it was ok I have it loaded. I have, however, committed naivety. Instead of putting existing registration data, I put the real ones and being a first registration went immediately to screening. But as luck helps the spotter, this upload was good and the photo was accepted. I thank you anyway and I apologize again, even for my bad English.

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                        I have to apologize.
                        I had made a change and to check if it was ok I have it loaded. I have, however, committed naivety. Instead of putting existing registration data, I put the real ones and being a first registration went immediately to screening. But as luck helps the spotter, this upload was good and the photo was accepted. I thank you anyway and I apologize again, even for my bad English.

Comment

• Hi to all
                          I am curious to understand what this explanation means for the rejection appealed: lack of direct light on the aircraft.
                          Having the sun veiled directly behind me I don't understand that. And again, this story of the contrast that little is understood, especially if motivated in this way.
                          This isi the shoot
                          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi to all
                            I am curious to understand what this explanation means for the rejection appealed: lack of direct light on the aircraft.
                            Having the sun veiled directly behind me I don't understand that. And again, this story of the contrast that little is understood, especially if motivated in this way.
                            This isi the shoot
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7238904#
                            As mentioned, lack of direct light on the aircraft but bright background creates poor contrast. Any time the background is much brighter than the subject, you will have a difficult time getting the image accepted.

Comment

• I understood, even if the subject stands out against a dark background and only partially, indeed for nothing, against the sky. This makes it perfect for me. I know the clear sky rule for having discussed it a lot in the past, but I was convinced that it was true when the plane was in the sky.
                              Thank you.

Comment

• do you think that is right?

Name:	IMG_9584 copia.jpg
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1034252

Comment

Working...
                                X