Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enzo Gattullo Pre Screen/Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks

    Comment


    • what do you think of this shot?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6711.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	831.5 KB
ID:	1076714

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
        what do you think of this shot?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6711.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	831.5 KB
ID:	1076714
        Maybe a tad soft. I would accept it.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

        Comment


        • Thanks

          Comment


          • please an opinion

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6736.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	729.8 KB
ID:	1076743

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
              please an opinion

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6736.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	729.8 KB
ID:	1076743
              Compressed, and borderline contrast/horizon.

              Comment




              • please, an opinion

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6581.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	643.6 KB
ID:	1076870


                Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6750.jpg Views:	0 Size:	728.7 KB ID:	1076869

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post

                  please, an opinion

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6581.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	643.6 KB
ID:	1076870


                  Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_6750.jpg Views:	0 Size:	728.7 KB ID:	1076869
                  1. contrast
                  2. soft, borderline contrast

                  Comment


                  • TY

                    Comment


                    • And Now?

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6581 copia.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	685.3 KB
ID:	1076877

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                        And Now?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6581 copia.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	685.3 KB
ID:	1076877
                        The problem is that the a/c is not well lit, which means the contrast problem remains too

                        Comment


                        • ok.

                          Comment


                          • please an opinion

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5587.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	652.0 KB
ID:	1076975

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                              please an opinion

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5587.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	652.0 KB
ID:	1076975
                              The a/c is borderline dark, I would accept it, but other screeners might not

                              Comment


                              • Thank you so much, but I apologize, I don't understand the abbreviation a / c

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X