Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enzo Gattullo Pre Screen/Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thank you

    Comment


    • Please an opinion

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5256.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	648.4 KB
ID:	1088479

      Comment


      • Please, an opinion

        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9692.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	663.8 KB
ID:	1088916

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
          Please, an opinion

          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9692.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	663.8 KB
ID:	1088916
          Rejection for motive.

          Comment


          • not accettable?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
              not accettable?
              Correct.

              Comment


              • Please an opinion

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9916.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	806.7 KB
ID:	1089167


                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9933.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	749.8 KB
ID:	1089168

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                  Please an opinion

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9916.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	806.7 KB
ID:	1089167


                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9933.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	749.8 KB
ID:	1089168
                  1. motive
                  2. borderline motive. also color/contrast issues.

                  Comment


                  • Thank you for reply. Do you think the 2nd is solvable?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                      Thank you for reply. Do you think the 2nd is solvable?
                      Contrast, possibly. Motive is subjective. For a ramp shot, there is not much to see.

                      Comment


                      • Thanks. I Surpass

                        Comment


                        • Please an opinion

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9447.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	541.0 KB
ID:	1090195

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                            Please an opinion

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9447.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	541.0 KB
ID:	1090195
                            Maybe a touch soft.

                            Comment


                            • Thanks. Acceptable in your opinion?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                                Thanks. Acceptable in your opinion?
                                Other than the softness, yes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X