Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enzo Gattullo Pre Screen/Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
    Hi
    Please an opinion

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0161 copia.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	495.4 KB
ID:	1100673
    Borderline color/contrast.

    Comment


    • Thank you so much

      Comment


      • Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0329.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	772.3 KB
ID:	1101701

        Hi
        please an opinion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0329.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	772.3 KB
ID:	1101701

          Hi
          please an opinion
          Very borderline contrast, and slightly oversharpened.

          Comment


          • Hi
            Please an opinion. The equalized version seems to me to see a halo

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9908.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	522.4 KB
ID:	1102410

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
              Hi
              Please an opinion. The equalized version seems to me to see a halo

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9908.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	522.4 KB
ID:	1102410
              Don't think processing should be an issue with this image.

              Comment


              • Thank you

                Comment


                • Please an opinion

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-9223.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	605.5 KB
ID:	1103770

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                    Please an opinion

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-9223.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	605.5 KB
ID:	1103770
                    Would be rejected for contrast and obstruction.

                    Comment


                    • Please an opinion

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5299.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	339.0 KB
ID:	1103937

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                        Please an opinion

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5299.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	339.0 KB
ID:	1103937
                        Would be a dark/contrast rejection for me.

                        Comment


                        • Please an opinion

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0548.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	709.8 KB
ID:	1104239

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                            Please an opinion

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0548.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	709.8 KB
ID:	1104239
                            Very borderline heat hazed/soft.

                            Comment


                            • Thank you

                              Comment


                              • Please an opinion

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9855_a.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	511.9 KB
ID:	1104406

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X