Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holm - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Holm View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22249[/ATTACH]

    Is this one acceptable?

    Thanks and best regards
    Bit soft and overexposed. Fix and let us know

    Comment


    • I would like to get another thee pictures pre-screened:



      Thank you in advance.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Holm View Post
        I would like to get another thee pictures pre-screened:

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]22337[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22338[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22339[/ATTACH]

        Thank you in advance.
        Borderline heat haze on the first, but otherwise they would be ok for me.

        Comment


        • I would like to get the following terminal-shot pre-screened:



          Thanks in advance.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Holm View Post
            I would like to get the following terminal-shot pre-screened:

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]22613[/ATTACH]

            Thanks in advance.
            Borderline contrast, but otherwise quality looks ok.

            Comment




            • Pre-screening those three pictures would be nice. Thanks in advance.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Holm View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]22771[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22773[/ATTACH]

                Pre-screening those three pictures would be nice. Thanks in advance.
                1 borderline overexposed
                2-3 borderline contrast (too low)

                Comment


                • Thank you, dlowwa - I tried to fix the contrast, here is the result:



                  Would it be acceptable now? Thanks in advance!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Holm View Post
                    Thank you, dlowwa - I tried to fix the contrast, here is the result:

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22776[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22777[/ATTACH]

                    Would it be acceptable now? Thanks in advance!
                    Would be acceptable for me.

                    Comment



                    • Pre-screening would be nice. Thank you.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Holm View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]22888[/ATTACH]
                        Pre-screening would be nice. Thank you.
                        Soft in spots and white balance still a little warm. Should be an easy fix.

                        Comment




                        • Is it better now? I'm ot really sure concerning the tail.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Holm View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]22905[/ATTACH]

                            Is it better now? I'm ot really sure concerning the tail.
                            Tail maybe a bit soft, but would be ok for me.

                            Comment


                            • Unfortunately the screener didn't left a note, so I would like to know how to fix the following rejected picture:

                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7207709

                              Thanks in advance!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Holm View Post
                                Unfortunately the screener didn't left a note, so I would like to know how to fix the following rejected picture:

                                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7207709

                                Thanks in advance!
                                A little yellow/orange-ish I suppose, but would have been ok for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X