Name:	IMG_8990_rs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	573.4 KB
ID:	1028525

Comment

• Originally posted by nik-pilgrim View Post
      Whether will this photo is accepted?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]16418[/ATTACH]
      White balance needs adjustments as plane looks grey while it should be white

Regards
      Alex

Comment

• I will wait for other answers before to change something

Comment

• Hahaha okay

Comment

• Nik,

As Alex already said, you need to adjust the white balance. I did a quick edit (left side) and as you can see, the original (right side) is for sure grey.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nik.jpg
Size:	609.2 KB
ID:	1028527

Also Alex is a JP Screener so his opinions count more than mine.

Best,

Vinicius

Comment

• at all respect, his opinion isn't a guarantee that the picture will be accepted, for example my attempt to place a photo with tu-134...
              for the sake of interest I have tried to move settings
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8990_rs.jpg
Size:	693.5 KB
ID:	1028528

Comment

• Re hahaha

Comment

at all respect, his opinion isn't a guarantee that the picture will be accepted, for example my attempt to place a photo with tu-134...
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]16421[/ATTACH]
                  What reply do you exactly expect?

I for one won't offer you any suggestions anymore.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

at all respect, his opinion isn't a guarantee that the picture will be accepted, for example my attempt to place a photo with tu-134...
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16421[/ATTACH]
                    Not the best way to answer in a public forum to people who take their time to do a volunteer work to help the users...

Editing Advice / Pre screening never been a guarantee that your photo will be accepted. This forum give you free space to took some tips/tricks/advices to improve your editing process and also know more about others photography aspects. There is no obligation to exactly made the photos accepted to the site, it only give a free advice that increase the chances to your photo been accepted.

Since I joined JP as a user (like you) I use this forum and believe me: helped me A LOT to improve my editing skills. I always had help from others users and JP Crew (and its why I try to help you and others, because I use this place to learn too)...but sometimes I got rejections..there is any problem? No, its just a hobby just move on and try to do better, simple like this.

Take a breath and read again the words that you've sent to people that help you.

Regards,

Vinicius

Comment

• I with understanding treat objective criticism and in process of understanding I try to improve the works. I don't understand your reaction to quite harmless words...

Comment

• help to overcome compression of jpeg

I welcome all.
                        Faced such problem at placement of a photo. The editor refuses placement of a photo with a formulation - Dark/Underexposed, JPG compression artifacts
                        There is a picture which received such answer of https://yadi.sk/i/s2cF-DU64N6vfg

There is its original jpeg https://yadi.sk/i/YH6IBPtNiAOJLw

There is original Raw https://yadi.sk/i/K7Lx9KoMDOuSog
                        I squeeze pictures by means of the Cam2pc program
                        You can show about what artifacts the editor speaks - to allocate red in the picture to understand where exactly was mistaken
                        Also I do not understand a formulation - dark / underexposed.

Comment

• Two recent jpeg compression threads:
                          Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

NOTE: "jpeg compression" is not the act of re-sizing a picture to a smaller size. It relates to the process of making a JPEG, which is a compressed image format that's good for producing images with a small file size.

Comment

• was refused in placement of a photo - a formulation Horizon unlevel.
                            On what points to level the image that the photo was accepted

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

was refused in placement of a photo - a formulation Horizon unlevel.
                              On what points to level the image that the photo was accepted

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6952672
                              The buildings in the background are leaning right.

Comment

• thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X