nik-pilgrim - rejection help/editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nik-pilgrim View Post
    but most often I am refused precisely because the plane is not in the center - where is this central point on which to align the image???
    I'm not a screener, but I can clearly see it is too low.
    I suggest here to make the length of both lines equal.
    If the wing are crop during centering, use 4:3 ratio.
    Attached Files

Comment

• so you need to center on the fuselage? I center with respect to the uppermost and lowest point of the aircraft... Thanks for the advice - I will try to center relative to the fuselage

Comment

I want to post a picture - will it be accepted?
        I already tried to file a picture, but I got this answer.
        - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing
        - Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)
        - Bad Info: Serial Number/CN
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_44573.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	529.6 KB
ID:	1127993
        I do not understand by what criteria the pictures are evaluated, but most often I am refused precisely because the plane is not in the center - where is this central point on which to align the image???
        Strong editing halos are visible, and the aircraft is too low in the frame.

Comment

• and you could not point to these halos - I can not see them, even using posterization...

Comment

and you could not point to these halos - I can not see them, even using posterization...
            Here
            Attached Files

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• I made changes to the picture - is this enough for the work to be accepted?Click image for larger version

Name:	11_MG_3053.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	546.6 KB
ID:	1128099

Comment

I made changes to the picture - is this enough for the work to be accepted?
                  Still badly overprocessed and too low in the frame.

Comment

• I do not leave attempts - here is a new version
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_3053.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1128136

Comment

I do not leave attempts - here is a new version
                      Centering/processing ok, but a bit dark and some noise visible.

Comment

• I tried to make it lighter, but then glow areoles appear. I'll try to correct it again. By the way, what category to send this plane - an ordinary airliner or small aviation?

Comment

I tried to make it lighter, but then glow areoles appear. I'll try to correct it again. By the way, what category to send this plane - an ordinary airliner or small aviation?
                          What does 'small aviation' mean?

Comment

• well, the menu has a small prop tab - so I wanted to clarify whether this aircraft should be classified as this category or not.
                            I sent the job to moderation and that's the answer I got -
                            -Backlit
                            -Bad Info (Serial Number/CN)

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

but I don't understand how I can know his serial number? I found a card of this aircraft on the https://russianplanes.net/reginfo/186648 network and submitted the specified data, but I was refused with the same wording - Bad info. I completely do not understand what kind of mistake.

Comment

well, the menu has a small prop tab - so I wanted to clarify whether this aircraft should be classified as this category or not.
                              I sent the job to moderation and that's the answer I got -
                              -Backlit
                              -Bad Info (Serial Number/CN)

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

but I don't understand how I can know his serial number? I found a card of this aircraft on the https://russianplanes.net/reginfo/186648 network and submitted the specified data, but I was refused with the same wording - Bad info. I completely do not understand what kind of mistake.
                              You'd probably do better to post in the appropriate forum. The editors will have final say over me which format they prefer for the CN (R3305 or 3305). Either way, you submitted it without a CN, which is not acceptable if it is locatable online.

2.2 Categories

Small Prop
                              To be used for small props which have been designed for up to 10 passengers.

Please do a little checking next time on your own

Comment

• thank you very much. Apparently I missed because I use an automatic translator

Comment

Working...
                                X