No announcement yet.

nik-pilgrim - rejection help/editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am surprised and do not understand those who decide to approve the picture. Again I tried to present the picture - I received such an answer...
    Reason (s) for failure:
    Backlit
    vignetting is not allowed
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Backlighting (if I understand correctly), but here light falls from the nose.
    Vignetting - where did this error come from if this parameter did not touch and in previous photos there was no such error? I have an automatic fix for the vignette as soon as I download the picture to my computer.
    How do I customize my picture? I completely do not understand what parameter and how to fix it.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	63441_1638376776.jpg Views:	0 Size:	489.3 KB ID:	1128231

Comment

• Originally posted by nik-pilgrim View Post
      I am surprised and do not understand those who decide to approve the picture. Again I tried to present the picture - I received such an answer...
      Reason (s) for failure:
      Backlit
      vignetting is not allowed
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Backlighting (if I understand correctly), but here light falls from the nose.
      Vignetting - where did this error come from if this parameter did not touch and in previous photos there was no such error? I have an automatic fix for the vignette as soon as I download the picture to my computer.
      How do I customize my picture? I completely do not understand what parameter and how to fix it.
      Vignetting removal was likely what caused the poor processing rejection previously.

Again, probably you should read the upload/rejection guide first, and then come back here if you have any specific questions.

Comment

• I do not understand the wording from the administration. He filed a job https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=9701439
        I was refused with the wording - Backlit. The administrator was so kind that he gave an explanation - Clear backlit, entire fuselage and tail is dark due the position of the sun.
        But on the site I saw enough work in which part of the fuselage was not just dark, but black because of the shadow and lighting, but these work was accepted...

Comment

I do not understand the wording from the administration. He filed a job https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=9701439
          I was refused with the wording - Backlit. The administrator was so kind that he gave an explanation - Clear backlit, entire fuselage and tail is dark due the position of the sun.
          But on the site I saw enough work in which part of the fuselage was not just dark, but black because of the shadow and lighting, but these work was accepted...
          I'm not a crew.
          This are backlit, the light are at the other side. And unfixable.

Comment

• light falls right along the landing course, shines directly into the crew's face, in the picture this is the left side. For example, in this picture https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10389605 the light falls almost identical, but the work is accepted, or in this picture https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10389551 here the light actually actually divides the fuselage into two parts (bright stern and dark bow). You can continue for a long time, there is a lot of such work. Therefore, there is a misunderstanding of the mistake that would prevent such a thing in the future.

Comment

light falls right along the landing course, shines directly into the crew's face, in the picture this is the left side. For example, in this picture https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10389605 the light falls almost identical, but the work is accepted, or in this picture https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10389551 here the light actually actually divides the fuselage into two parts (bright stern and dark bow). You can continue for a long time, there is a lot of such work. Therefore, there is a misunderstanding of the mistake that would prevent such a thing in the future.
              Found this within another discussion of the DPP forum.

For reference, JP screeners look at the tail, if it's in its own shadow, then we consider it as backlit”

as you can see, this applies to your photo.

Comment

• I'll try to change the shooting angle... Thank you all for the explanations and answers

Comment

• Where exactly is the dust and dirt in the photo? I'm trying to upload a photo but getting rejected...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_6025.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	451.9 KB
ID:	1149016

Comment

• From what I can tell here ... Click image for larger version

Name:	image_51169-d.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	805.3 KB
ID:	1149037

Comment

• Thanks for the tip. Tell me, how do you look at the data for dust - with what program (Photoshop) and what keyboard shortcut?

Now I tried to upload another picture - but it was also not accepted. With the same wording - although I looked at the dust very carefully ...

Comment

Now I tried to upload another picture - but it was also not accepted. With the same wording - although I looked at the dust very carefully ...
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10634484
                        I see some halos there, but no dust.

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Tell me, how do you look at the data for dust - with what program (Photoshop) and what keyboard shortcut?
                          I used Photoshop - Image/Adjustments/Equalize.

Comment

• I honestly do not understand the people who make decisions on the approval of the publication.
                            here is my picture - I sent it and received a response that the information is incorrect. After I checked the data again and sent the picture again. Got this response: Over Processed / Bad postprocessing Dark/Underexposed Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue).
                            Are they trolling this way? How to understand that the picture is "Dark"?Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_6025.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	454.8 KB
ID:	1150360

Comment

• The photo really is overprocessed, nobody is trolling you.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4963.png
Views:	88
Size:	257.1 KB
ID:	1150362

Comment

• Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
                                The photo really is overprocessed, nobody is trolling you.
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_4963.png Views:	0 Size:	257.1 KB ID:	1150362

reworked? Not processed at all. This is how the light falls
                                Here's an example of the bias of selectors. The picture is not in focus, but it is accepted... And this is not only my opinion, but also other participants
                                HL8512. Airbus A330-243. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Working...
                                X