Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kosmopoliks Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    ok thanks, fixable ?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
      ok thanks, fixable ?
      With a better edit, probably can be made acceptable, yes.

      Comment


      • #48
        ok thanks try my best

        Comment


        • #49
          Hello Screener, a question. Does a new plane with Airbus test REG count as HOT? In the database with the REG F-WZGW is a Cathay A350, the Reg has now an LH 350. Does the picture count as hot?
          Thanks

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
            Hello Screener, a question. Does a new plane with Airbus test REG count as HOT? In the database with the REG F-WZGW is a Cathay A350, the Reg has now an LH 350. Does the picture count as hot?
            Thanks
            Yes.

            Comment


            • #51
              thanks

              Comment


              • #52
                Hey JP-Team,

                I'd like to get this pictures prescreened. I am not sure if it is rejected because of the sky as jpg artefacts. have the problem only blue sky

                Thanks und happy Eastern

                Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-GER-4683.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	646.6 KB
ID:	1034437

                Comment


                • #53
                  Yes the compression in sky is very visible with squares of darker or lighter colour all around.

                  Happy Easter to you as well !

                  Alex

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Hello everybody, I'm a bit clueless. got rejected these two pictures because of Horizon unlevel.

                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7308287
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7306695

                    here are the Screenshots
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 21.17.09.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1035399
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 21.15.23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1035400

                    I have now made a screenshot with guideslines in Photoshop. The buildings in the background are in flight. What's wrong with the horizon? For tips I would be grateful.
                    Greetings Oli

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
                      Hello everybody, I'm a bit clueless. got rejected these two pictures because of Horizon unlevel.

                      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7308287
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7306695

                      here are the Screenshots
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]24783[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]24784[/ATTACH]

                      I have now made a screenshot with guideslines in Photoshop. The buildings in the background are in flight. What's wrong with the horizon? For tips I would be grateful.
                      Greetings Oli
                      Buildings are slightly leaning to the left on both photos, more on the 2nd one.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                      Comment


                      • #56

                        Hello something went wrong with the date of the photo. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9671642 The picture was taken on 04.04.2020 and accepted as hot (new paint). However, it is displayed in the data 03/11/2020. What has happened there? Yours sincerely

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
                          Hello something went wrong with the date of the photo. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9671642 The picture was taken on 04.04.2020 and accepted as hot (new paint). However, it is displayed in the data 03/11/2020. What has happened there? Yours sincerely
                          You must have uploaded with the date 03/11/2020, since the date cannot be changed in the screening process.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Is ist possible to change ist of 4.4.2020?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	79-36-7677.jpg Views:	0 Size:	383.2 KB ID:	1086168Hy JP Team, can you please prescreen this picture


                              thanks

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
                                Hy JP Team, can you please prescreen this picture
                                thanks
                                Soft and too far.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X