X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Kosmopoliks View Post
    Hello everyone, the picture https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8573588 was rejected because of horizon unlevel. I once drew auxiliary lines, unfortunately I can't see any horizontal or vertical deviations in the buildings. I would be grateful for tips. Thank you
    Looks like maybe needs a little CCW? Honestly, contrast looks like more of an issue to me than horizon, so not sure I can really give you any better tips.

Leave a comment:

• Kosmopoliks
    replied

Hello everyone, the picture https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8573588 was rejected because of horizon unlevel. I once drew auxiliary lines, unfortunately I can't see any horizontal or vertical deviations in the buildings. I would be grateful for tips. Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hy JP Team, can you please prescreen this picture
    thanks
    Soft and too far.

Leave a comment:

• Kosmopoliks
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	79-36-7677.jpg Views:	0 Size:	383.2 KB ID:	1086168Hy JP Team, can you please prescreen this picture

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kosmopoliks
    replied
    Is ist possible to change ist of 4.4.2020?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello something went wrong with the date of the photo. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9671642 The picture was taken on 04.04.2020 and accepted as hot (new paint). However, it is displayed in the data 03/11/2020. What has happened there? Yours sincerely
    You must have uploaded with the date 03/11/2020, since the date cannot be changed in the screening process.

Leave a comment:

• Kosmopoliks
    replied

Hello something went wrong with the date of the photo. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9671642 The picture was taken on 04.04.2020 and accepted as hot (new paint). However, it is displayed in the data 03/11/2020. What has happened there? Yours sincerely

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hello everybody, I'm a bit clueless. got rejected these two pictures because of Horizon unlevel.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

here are the Screenshots
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24783[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24784[/ATTACH]

I have now made a screenshot with guideslines in Photoshop. The buildings in the background are in flight. What's wrong with the horizon? For tips I would be grateful.
    Greetings Oli
    Buildings are slightly leaning to the left on both photos, more on the 2nd one.

Leave a comment:

• Kosmopoliks
    replied
    Hello everybody, I'm a bit clueless. got rejected these two pictures because of Horizon unlevel.

here are the Screenshots
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 21.17.09.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1035399

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-24 um 21.15.23.jpg
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1035400

I have now made a screenshot with guideslines in Photoshop. The buildings in the background are in flight. What's wrong with the horizon? For tips I would be grateful.
    Greetings Oli

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Yes the compression in sky is very visible with squares of darker or lighter colour all around.

Happy Easter to you as well !

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Kosmopoliks
    replied
    Hey JP-Team,

I'd like to get this pictures prescreened. I am not sure if it is rejected because of the sky as jpg artefacts. have the problem only blue sky

Thanks und happy Eastern

Name:	SU-GER-4683.jpg
Size:	646.6 KB
ID:	1034437

Leave a comment:

• Kosmopoliks
    replied
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello Screener, a question. Does a new plane with Airbus test REG count as HOT? In the database with the REG F-WZGW is a Cathay A350, the Reg has now an LH 350. Does the picture count as hot?
    Thanks
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Kosmopoliks
    replied
    Hello Screener, a question. Does a new plane with Airbus test REG count as HOT? In the database with the REG F-WZGW is a Cathay A350, the Reg has now an LH 350. Does the picture count as hot?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kosmopoliks
    replied
    ok thanks try my best

Leave a comment:

Working...
X