Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrong camera settings - any point in uploading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong camera settings - any point in uploading?

I was at Dublin Airport this morning and stupidly forgot to reset my camera, after having taken photos near my home in recent snow. Thankfully, I spotted this relatively early in the morning, but I was just wondering if I should just scrap those with the wrong setting, or see if I can rescue anything from them?

The original setting I had was landscape; that in itself might not be so bad, but I fear that this blasted Nikon D-lighting is engaged automatically with this setting!

Originally posted by akerosid View Post
    I was at Dublin Airport this morning and stupidly forgot to reset my camera, after having taken photos near my home in recent snow. Thankfully, I spotted this relatively early in the morning, but I was just wondering if I should just scrap those with the wrong setting, or see if I can rescue anything from them?

The original setting I had was landscape; that in itself might not be so bad, but I fear that this blasted Nikon D-lighting is engaged automatically with this setting!
    Without posting any examples or being more specific with the exact issues, can't really help you much.

Comment

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7778069

This picture here, I had my "studio" settings, resulting in a totally white overexposed picture. You couldn't even see the plane, it was completely white.

But it was shot in RAW and as you can see, I was totally able to save it

Regards
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X