Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hdsfarrar - how to reduce the resoultion of your image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hdsfarrar - how to reduce the resoultion of your image.

Hi All,

I have a Canon Eos 1300d and was hoping to get some photos uploaded onto JetPhotos, the problem ive come accross is that my resloution is too big at 5184 x 3456.
    I have Adobe Lightroom and was wondering if anyone could give any tips on how to reduce the resolution so that the photos comply with the rules imposed by JetPhotos.
    These are the photos I'm hoping to get approved:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0119.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	700.2 KB
ID:	1045330Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9342.jpg
Size:	431.5 KB
ID:	1045331Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9557.jpg
Size:	427.6 KB
ID:	1045332Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9580.jpg
Size:	397.0 KB
ID:	1045333

Many Thanks,

Harry Farrar

Originally posted by hdsfarrar View Post
    Hi All,

I have a Canon Eos 1300d and was hoping to get some photos uploaded onto JetPhotos, the problem ive come accross is that my resloution is too big at 5184 x 3456.
    I have Adobe Lightroom and was wondering if anyone could give any tips on how to reduce the resolution so that the photos comply with the rules imposed by JetPhotos.
    These are the photos I'm hoping to get approved:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14501[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14502[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14503[/ATTACH]

Many Thanks,

Harry Farrar
    In Lightroom it can be done following File -> Export -> Image sizing (Image -> Image Size in PS).

To be clear though, the images will need to be properly edited first, including, but not limited to, cropping, centering, sharpening, and brightening (your images also have noticeable vignetting that would need to be addressed).

If you simply resized all of the above images to upload size, they would all be rejected for the various flaws I just mentioned.

Comment

Working...
    X