Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merijn
    replied
    Thank you so much! This is clear information, shame on myself I wasn't able to find this.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Chips
    replied
    Merijn, once the first picture of a new airline or livery is added to the database, there is a 48 hour window when other pictures will be valid as hot. After 48 hours, we ask that any other photos be uploaded normally as they no longer qualify as hot. Basically we classify whether an image is hot or not based on a time frame and not on the number of images there is in the database.

Details can be found in the upload guidelines on the left hand side of the upload page.

2.5 Hot Photo

The following will be accepted as hot for 48 hours after the first photo got accepted:

1. New aircraft type produced by a manufacturer. (including subtypes)
    2. New aircraft type / subtype for an airline or air force. (including roll-outs or test flights at the factory)
    3. First appearance of a new airline colour scheme. (incl. for all subtypes)
    4. First appearance of a special scheme for an airline or air force. Air force special scheme must be at least a full tail marking or similar size on the fuselage. (also for subtypes). Airline special scheme includes all alliance schemes such as Star Alliance, One World etc.
    5. Other Newsworthy events at the discretion of the screening team. (typical hand over ceremonies, promotion tours by new airliner types,..)
    6. photos of airliners with a registration not in the database will count as hot. (the 48h hours guideline will not apply to those)
    7. Please note that new routes are not considered as hot.

Leave a comment:

• vcruvinel
    replied
    Originally posted by Merijn View Post
    I posted this photo:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

1 of the reasons for rejection was "invalid hot". I do not want to argumentate, but I believe I do not completely understand the "hot photos" principe: till today, there's only 1 picture of this aircraft, with this livery. And it's a brand new livery.

As soon there's 1 pictures, does it not count as a hot photo anymore?

To be clear: it wasn't the only for rejection and I do understand that this photo won't make it. I only want to understand it for 100%
    Hi.

Someone already post a photo from this livery in JP.net, see: https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/OO-ABA

So..I don't think it's hot anymore.

The other big issue is the wall that obstructing almost all the wheel. Don't think it has a chance. Better wait a comment from a screener as aways.

Best Regards,

Vinicius Cruvinel

Leave a comment:

• Merijn
    started a topic Invalid hot photo

Invalid hot photo

I posted this photo:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

1 of the reasons for rejection was "invalid hot". I do not want to argumentate, but I believe I do not completely understand the "hot photos" principe: till today, there's only 1 picture of this aircraft, with this livery. And it's a brand new livery.

As soon there's 1 pictures, does it not count as a hot photo anymore?

To be clear: it wasn't the only reason for rejection and I do understand that this photo won't make it. I only want to understand it for 100%
Working...
X