Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippe Ch - Editing Advance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hmmm..not sure. Might need to make a request that the XL8 be added to the drop down menu again if it's disappeared. There's a form on the upload page where you can do that.

    Comment


    • #17
      Hi,

      Some body can tell me where this photo is soft?

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6929047

      Thank you for your help

      Philippe

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by f1hgu View Post
        Hi,

        Some body can tell me where this photo is soft?

        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6929047

        Thank you for your help

        Philippe
        Hoi.

        Sure, i can tell you: The whole aircraft appear to be soft.
        Have a closer look at Titles, Registration, Windows and Wings, i guess you´ll see it.

        Have a good start into the new week!
        Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

        Comment


        • #19
          Hello,

          Recently I got 4 photos rejected for oversharpen

          Can you tell me for each photo where exactly the photo is oversharpen, it will help me for future photos that I will upload on JP

          AFR 789 F-HRBD https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7193754
          AFR 320 F-HEPG https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7204553
          DLH 320 D-AIPY https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7213055
          AFR 388 F-HPJI https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7214804

          Thank's
          Philippe

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by f1hgu View Post
            Hello,

            Recently I got 4 photos rejected for oversharpen

            Can you tell me for each photo where exactly the photo is oversharpen, it will help me for future photos that I will upload on JP

            AFR 789 F-HRBD https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7193754
            AFR 320 F-HEPG https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7204553
            DLH 320 D-AIPY https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7213055
            AFR 388 F-HPJI https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7214804

            Thank's
            Philippe
            I see a slight issue with oversharpening, but even more with the washed out contrast/slight editing halos. Only the first one might be worth an appeal; the other rejections look justified to me.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              I see a slight issue with oversharpening, but even more with the washed out contrast/slight editing halos. Only the first one might be worth an appeal; the other rejections look justified to me.
              Thank's for your reply

              Comment


              • #22
                Hello,

                I would like to have a prescreening for this 4 photos.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	@Private C150 F-HAVS_05 LFPE 210919_NTC1007_NO35_1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	730.1 KB
ID:	1042946
                Click image for larger version

Name:	@PVT C172 F-HAOS_07 LFPE 210919_NTC1005_NO40_1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	709.3 KB
ID:	1042947
                Click image for larger version

Name:	@Private C150 F-GAAV_03 LFPE 210919_NTC1008_NO35_1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	711.1 KB
ID:	1042948
                Click image for larger version

Name:	@Private C177 F-GFTE_03 LFPE 210919_NTC1008_NO35_1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	688.5 KB
ID:	1042949

                Thank you for your feedback

                Regards
                Philippe

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by f1hgu View Post
                  Hello,

                  I would like to have a prescreening for this 4 photos.

                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]28858[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]28859[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]28860[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]28861[/ATTACH]

                  Thank you for your feedback

                  Regards
                  Philippe
                  Images are all quite soft, and somewhat noisy.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    Images are all quite soft, and somewhat noisy.
                    Thank you

                    Philippe

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hello,

                      I would like to have a prescreening for this 3 photos.

                      This kind of framing is acceptable or consider as part of aircraft cut off?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	THA 388 HS-TUE_05 CDG 140717_NTC1005_NO45_1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	833.4 KB
ID:	1043468

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	TUA 738 EZ-A015_02 CDG 140717_NTC1007_NO35_1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	583.6 KB
ID:	1043469

                      This was taken just before sunrise
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	RAM 738 CN-RGG_02 CDG 140717_NTC1005_NO45_1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	617.3 KB
ID:	1043470

                      Thanks for your feedback
                      Philippe

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by f1hgu View Post
                        Hello,

                        I would like to have a prescreening for this 3 photos.

                        This kind of framing is acceptable or consider as part of aircraft cut off?
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]29468[/ATTACH]

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]29469[/ATTACH]

                        This was taken just before sunrise
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]29470[/ATTACH]

                        Thanks for your feedback
                        Philippe
                        1. not a fan of that angle/crop myself, but don't see anything that would make it an automatic rejection
                        2-3 would be contrast/dark rejections

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                          1. not a fan of that angle/crop myself, but don't see anything that would make it an automatic rejection
                          2-3 would be contrast/dark rejections
                          Thank's for the comments
                          I tried other settings. Is it better?

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	TUA 738 EZ-A015_02 CDG 140717_NTC1007_NO35_1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	510.9 KB
ID:	1043473

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	RAM 738 CN-RGG_02 CDG 140717_NTC1005_NO45_1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	518.8 KB
ID:	1043474

                          if it's not acceptable yet, I will wait for another opportunity to redo them

                          Philippe

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by f1hgu View Post
                            Thank's for the comments
                            I tried other settings. Is it better?

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]29474[/ATTACH]

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]29475[/ATTACH]

                            if it's not acceptable yet, I will wait for another opportunity to redo them

                            Philippe
                            Both still contrast rejections.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                              Both still contrast rejections.
                              Thank's

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Hi,

                                I got this photo rejected for soft

                                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7853568

                                Which part of the aircraft is soft?

                                Thank's for your help.
                                Philippe

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X