X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iranair777
    replied
    Morning all,

May I receive advice on whether this has too much or too little contrast please? As per someone else` post it would be useful if this is specified in the rejection reason. Thanks!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by iranair777 View Post
    What constitutes good quality for these sort of night shots. Is an acceptable quality even possible?
    Yes, but it would need to be sharp, not too dark, and relatively noise-free.

What info is wrong? I don't see what info is wrong
    Sorry, as I said, as a general rule we won't comment on images already in the queue, as that defeats the purpose of 'pre-screening' an image. You'll just have to wait until it's screened to find out - or you can remove it from the queue and re-submit it with the correct info.

Leave a comment:

• iranair777
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    First one is not upload size so can't say definitively, but the quality does not look good.
    What constitutes good quality for these sort of night shots. Is an acceptable quality even possible?

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Will not comment on the second as it is already in the queue other than to say the info is wrong. For more, please remove it from the queue as this is a pre-screening thread.
    What info is wrong? I don't see what info is wrong

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all,

I was initially going to post this in the sticky threads, but I guess its easier now having a thread dedicated to myself

For the first round, I know this one probably has no chance, but I was wondering if the window glare wasn't there, will such an 'artistic' shot be acceptable?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]14691[/ATTACH]

Furthermore, how does this one look?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks!
    First one is not upload size so can't say definitively, but the quality does not look good.

Will not comment on the second as it is already in the queue other than to say the info is wrong. For more, please remove it from the queue as this is a pre-screening thread.

Leave a comment:

• iranair777
    started a topic IRA777 - Editing advice

IRA777 - Editing advice

Hi all,

I was initially going to post this in the sticky threads, but I guess its easier now having a thread dedicated to myself

For the first round, I know this one probably has no chance, but I was wondering if the window glare wasn't there, will such an 'artistic' shot be acceptable?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0363.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	1045348

Furthermore, how does this one look?

Thanks!
Working...
X