No announcement yet.

Wheat - rejection and editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see them I was at school, and I noticed them when I got home.Well after I appealed it

Comment

Thanks Dlowwa

Comment

Thougths on these

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1142 (2).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	1023183 Please tell mClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1265.jpg
Size:	656.6 KB
ID:	1023184Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4383 (2).jpg
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1023185 if this is acceptance worthy, and if not give me tips on what to edit. Thanks

Comment

May you please tell me if these are acceptance worthy (Just adding to the part that was cut off by the photos)

Comment

Originally posted by Wheat View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]14783[/ATTACH] Please tell m[ATTACH=CONFIG]14784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14785[/ATTACH] if this is acceptance worthy, and if not give me tips on what to edit. Thanks
            There are multiple issues with this photos, like cut off part of the aircraft, obstruction, wrong upload size, horizon level, undersharpened...If the aircraft is cut off, obstructed or have a poor crop they can not be acceptable in JP.net

Note: Post all your question in one thread only. Use this one you already have: https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...editing-advice

Best,

Vinicius

Comment

Are these photos good enough to be submitted?

If they aren't please tell me what I need to do to fix themClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3504 (3).JPG
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	1028251Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5198 (2).jpg
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	1028252

Comment

If they aren't please tell me what I need to do to fix them[ATTACH=CONFIG]16092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16093[/ATTACH]
                No. 1. Is too dark, soft, low contrast and has obstructed main gear.

No. 2. Is soft and overexposed. It’s also a touch low in the frame.
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Hi Wheat,
                  Short answer: no.

Unfortunately, you are asking to pre-screen these but they don’t comply with pre-screening guidelines: upload size basically. Please read the Upload Guidelines here for more details.

As editing advice, I can tell you that #1 is too noisy, soft, lacks contrast, among others. Also, The 787 is loaded with chromatic aberration and soft, among others.

My advice is to shoot in better weather or closer to the subject.

I hope this helps.

-cq

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3747 (2).JPG
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	1028253 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3747 (2).JPG
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	1028253 what about now

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16094[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16094[/ATTACH] what about now
                      I'll edit the size later

Comment

I'll edit the size later
                        Both of them are not in the upload size so I can not give some opinions, even I'm not from the crew.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16094[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16094[/ATTACH] what about now
                          I'm not from the screening team, but for what it's worth your photos are soft around the tail (see the blurry registration mark, for example) and there is strong chromatic aberration around the edges of the plane. What lens are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by jvdl View Post
                            I'm not from the screening team, but for what it's worth your photos are soft around the tail (see the blurry registration mark, for example) and there is strong chromatic aberration around the edges of the plane. What lens are you using?
                            A 300mm

Comment

A 300mm
                              If it's one of the budget-friendly Sigma or Tamron lenses, then the chromatic aberration and softness are probably here to stay. I used to have one of those and you get what you pay for, I'm afraid.

Comment

A 300mm
                                Hi.
                                Did you shoot through a window? that would explain some of the distortion/aberration.

Comment

Working...
                                X