Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cwk6888 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by cwk6888 View Post
    Please prescreen the following MFM/VMMC airport shot, and advise if there are any problems . Thanks.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6941.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	940.7 KB
ID:	1077160
    Very borderline for motive. More building roofs and parking lot than anything else.

    Comment


    • #77
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7793889

      The photo above is rejected for underexposed. Would like to have an opinion if it is true or not.

      Also please let me know whether the following airport photo of HKG/VHHH is acceptable or not. Thanks.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6919.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1077627

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by cwk6888 View Post
        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7793889

        The photo above is rejected for underexposed. Would like to have an opinion if it is true or not.
        It is true.

        Originally posted by cwk6888 View Post
        Also please let me know whether the following airport photo of HKG/VHHH is acceptable or not.
        Uploaded with the correct category and info, it should be acceptable.

        Comment


        • #79
          The photo below is rejected for bad color:

          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7811430

          I have adjusted the white balance. What do you think of the new one? Thanks in advance.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5948.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	713.4 KB
ID:	1078145

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by cwk6888 View Post
            The photo below is rejected for bad color:

            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7811430

            I have adjusted the white balance. What do you think of the new one? Thanks in advance.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5948.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	713.4 KB
ID:	1078145
            Slight cyan cast, but the (washed out) contrast is still the bigger issue.

            Comment


            • #81
              Due to the low angle, a previous image was rejected for not centered. How is the framing of the following? Thanks!

              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9167.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1079429

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by cwk6888 View Post
                Due to the low angle, a previous image was rejected for not centered. How is the framing of the following? Thanks!
                Still a bit high in the frame:

                Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29028.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	1079455

                Comment


                • #83
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9167.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1079577

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    I re-centered the plane a bit. How does it look now? I assume the "Centering" tool doesn't apply in this case? It would be too low under the circumstance.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9167.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1079580

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by cwk6888
                      {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tDSC_9167.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t1,020.8 KB ID:\t1079551","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1079551","data-size":"full"} I re-centered and made it fit between the two red lines. How does it look now? I assume the "Centering" tool doesn't apply in this case? It would be too low under the circumstance.
                      Centering tool does apply in this case, and if you used it you would see the most recent version is perfectly centered.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X