Ellx - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for reply,
    Apart from the left side of the plane, the right side is affected by the thrust and the heat of the turbofans.
    So if I rework the photo and try to sharpen the left side, it is not possible to work out the softness of the right side.
    For me as an info to avoid rejections, try that parts of the aircraft are not disturbed by heated air of engines?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellx View Post
      Thank you for reply,
      Apart from the left side of the plane, the right side is affected by the thrust and the heat of the turbofans.
      So if I rework the photo and try to sharpen the left side, it is not possible to work out the softness of the right side.
      For me as an info to avoid rejections, try that parts of the aircraft are not disturbed by heated air of engines?
      Tail is not affected by jet wash from the engines, yet it is quite soft. Unless it affects a significant portion of the aircraft (more than 50%), softness caused by jet wash will generally be ignored.

Comment

Thanks for answer.

Comment

Hi,
          following photo was rejected because of backlit:

question is backlit because the belly and the wings are in shade?
          there is no shade on the tail.
          thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellx View Post
            Hi,
            following photo was rejected because of backlit:

question is backlit because the belly and the wings are in shade?
            there is no shade on the tail.
            thank you.
            Sun is on other side of aircraft from you, and 95% of aircraft in shadow in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Sun is on other side of aircraft from you (tail is completely in shade, don't know where you're looking), and 95% of aircraft in shadow in any case.

Comment

Working...
              X