Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IT88 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    yes backlit, tail is in its own shadow

    Regards
    Alex

    Comment


    • #17
      Thank you Alex!

      Comment


      • #18
        Please help me with this one.

        Got the shot ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6591948 ) rejected as an undersharpened.

        Does it look acceptable now?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	180524_UR-ICH_JPnet_1600px.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	1028236

        Thank you!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by IT88 View Post
          Please help me with this one.

          Got the shot ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6591948 ) rejected as an undersharpened.

          Does it look acceptable now?

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]16077[/ATTACH]

          Thank you!
          Sharpness is acceptable for me.

          Comment


          • #20
            Hello!

            Can you prescreen this shot:

            Click image for larger version

Name:	180610_UP-B5705_JPnet_1920px.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	1028766

            Thank you!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by IT88 View Post
              Hello!

              Can you prescreen this shot:

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]16705[/ATTACH]

              Thank you!
              Quality is ok, but needs a little CCW rotation.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                Quality is ok, but needs a little CCW rotation.
                Thanks, got it

                Comment


                • #23
                  Good evening!

                  Can help me, what is the issue with the contrast of this rejected shot?
                  https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6657709

                  Thank you!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by IT88 View Post
                    Good evening!

                    Can help me, what is the issue with the contrast of this rejected shot?
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6657709

                    Thank you!
                    Contrast looks acceptable to me, but needs CCW rotation.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hello!

                      Can someone prescreen this shot? I'm not sure about the backlit.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	180817_D-ANTR_JPnet_1920px.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	1029638

                      Thank you!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by IT88 View Post
                        Hello!

                        Can someone prescreen this shot? I'm not sure about the backlit.

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]17789[/ATTACH]

                        Thank you!
                        Hello ,

                        I'm not a screener but with the tail casting it's own shadow, its too backlit in my opinion.
                        Received a reject myself last year with the same explanation.
                        But maybe the crew has other thoughts.

                        Best regards,

                        Wilko

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by IT88 View Post
                          Hello!

                          Can someone prescreen this shot? I'm not sure about the backlit.

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]17789[/ATTACH]

                          Thank you!
                          Yes, backlit. Also soft and unlevel.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hello!

                            Could you help me prescreening this shot:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	180829_F-GRPY_JPnet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	755.8 KB
ID:	1029931

                            Is it acceptble?

                            Thank you!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by IT88 View Post
                              Hello!

                              Could you help me prescreening this shot:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]18129[/ATTACH]

                              Is it acceptble?

                              Thank you!
                              Hi,

                              IMHO this one is soft and compressed. Wait more comments from the crew too.

                              Cheers,

                              Vinicius

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by IT88 View Post
                                Hello!

                                Could you help me prescreening this shot:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]18129[/ATTACH]

                                Is it acceptble?

                                Thank you!
                                Would be rejected for soft & noise. Compression is not an issue.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X