• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by IT88 View Post
    Hello!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

What categories are wrong or missing in this case?
    Thanks in advance!
    Don't worry about categories, they will always be fixed if there is nothing else wrong with the photo. In this case business jet was not selected.

Leave a comment:

• IT88
    replied
    Hello!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

What categories are wrong or missing in this case?
    Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• IT88
    replied
    Thank you for the feedback!

I have the shot in the queue that has spots, which are not obvious for me even through the Equalize tool, but may be seen using JP check.
    I’ll just wait to see if it passes screening to get the idea, do not consider this one as the prescreen request.

Best regards!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello to everybody!

Need an advice on fighting Dust Spots.
    Some time ago searching JP Forum I found a hint that helps to highlight dust spots using Equalize action in Photoshop, which is fine...
    But anyway "Check for dust" button for the picture in the JP queue gives much better result.

What algorithm do you use to make dust spots visible to remove them later on?

Thank you!
    Equalize function should be enough. Even if (faintly) visible through the JP tool, this does not mean it is an automatic rejection, as the dust spot should be visible normally as well. I probably accept ~5 images every day that have dust spots visible through the JP tool, but are not otherwise visible.

Leave a comment:

• IT88
    replied
    Hello to everybody!

Need an advice on fighting Dust Spots.
    Some time ago searching JP Forum I found a hint that helps to highlight dust spots using Equalize action in Photoshop, which is fine...
    But anyway "Check for dust" button for the picture in the JP queue gives much better result.

What algorithm do you use to make dust spots visible to remove them later on?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Please advice what is wrong with the info here:

Also I stopped receiving screening result emails. Not sure why, but anyway where can I re-subscribe to them?
    Serial # is missing. Emails have unfortunately stopped for everyone. You can check for details on the rejection by opening your rejected images page.

Leave a comment:

• IT88
    replied
    Please advice what is wrong with the info here:

Also I stopped receiving screening result emails. Not sure why, but anyway where can I re-subscribe to them?

Leave a comment:

• IT88
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

Most important on such subjects is the light. Try to have the sun really behind you.

Ok, thank you for the advice.

Particulary on this shot the Sun was deffinately behind me, I would say was shining from my 4 or 5 o'clock.
    But I see the point.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Can you help me with this rejection:

I mean where should I pay attention in case of dark liveries like this one? Because I thought it was bright enough as I looked on the white stripes.

P.S.: Thanks for previous feedback!
    Most important on such subjects is the light. Try to have the sun really behind you.

Leave a comment:

• IT88
    replied
    Can you help me with this rejection:

I mean where should I pay attention in case of dark liveries like this one? Because I thought it was bright enough as I looked on the white stripes.

P.S.: Thanks for previous feedback!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good evening!
    Please prescreen this shot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	200917_350_JPnet_1600px.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	1098842

Thank you!
    Contrast is a bit harsh, but would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• IT88
    replied
    Good evening!
    Please prescreen this shot:

Name:	200917_350_JPnet_1600px.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	1098842

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, please prescreen this shot. Thank you!

Name:	200826_TC-ATA_JPnet_1600px.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	799.9 KB
ID:	1097577
    Overexposed and somewhat soft.

Leave a comment:

• IT88
    replied
    Hello, please prescreen this shot. Thank you!

Name:	200826_TC-ATA_JPnet_1600px.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	799.9 KB
ID:	1097577

Leave a comment:

• IT88
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Very easy to brighten without clipping any highlights.
    Ok, got it.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X