Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48hrs rule for hot photos

Hi,

imo sometimes the 48hr rule for hot photos is senseless.

I wanted to upload this pic as hot pic:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It was rejected for invalid hot and the appeal got this info: "48-hour period to
    be considered hot has passed.

True but really sensefull ? The only pic of the a/c (a nice one!!) shows the underside with not fully visible painting.

Here the rule prevents to get a fully visible shot of the a/c in the db quickly, even from another side.

The 48hr rule sould be used more flexible!

Good Night

Rainer

Originally posted by comet1 View Post
    Hi,

imo sometimes the 48hr rule for hot photos is senseless.

I wanted to upload this pic as hot pic:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It was rejected for invalid hot and the appeal got this info: "48-hour period to
    be considered hot has passed.

True but really sensefull ? The only pic of the a/c (a nice one!!) shows the underside with not fully visible painting.

Here the rule prevents to get a fully visible shot of the a/c in the db quickly, even from another side.

The 48hr rule sould be used more flexible!

Good Night

Rainer
    Seeing as how you've already appealed, I guess you'll just have to wait for the result of your appeal.

Personally, I think the DB will survive a few days with the current shot/angle, until better ones are screened normally, but I understand you're in a hurry to see your image up

Comment

Yes, you are completly right that the db will survive without the quickly accepted pic.
      It was only a suggestion or hint for a more actual db. Not more!
      My point is not, that I cannot wait!
      But it is your db and you decide.

Comment

Working...
      X