Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
    Hi,
    Would this frame be considered as obstructed?
    https://www.planespotters.net/photo/...irbus-a330-223 the aircraft is during scrapping process, and I'm not sure how You approach to photos like this.
    Subjective call - normally yes this would be obstruction, but in this unique circumstance I think the situation should allow it to be acceptable. That's just my opinion of course.

Comment

• That's what I thought, but wasn't sure how You will treat it . Thanks! I'll upload it, and see the result .
      Kind Regards
      M

Comment

• Hi,
        I got some rejections recently, which surprised me a bit. The reason was contrast of course... I've corrected them, my question: are they acceptable, if not: is it too much or too little, and is this fixable in Your opinion.
        Attached Files
        Kind Regards
        M

Comment

Hi,
          I got some rejections recently, which surprised me a bit. The reason was contrast of course... I've corrected them, my question: are they acceptable, if not: is it too much or too little, and is this fixable in Your opinion.
          2, 3 would be ok for me. the others a bit more borderline.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

2, 3 would be ok for me.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            the others a bit more borderline.
            Meaning that they should be more or less contrasty, more/reduced blacks, or maybe not fixable?

And another five please.
            Attached Files
            Kind Regards
            M

Comment

Meaning that they should be more or less contrasty, more/reduced blacks, or maybe not fixable?
              Light is overcast. May be difficult to fix with editing.

Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
              And another five please.
              Please read here when you get the chance:

3. Please limit your prescreening requests to a maximum of 5 images per 24 hours (not calendar day)

If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Light is overcast. May be difficult to fix with editing.
                Ok, thank You!

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                Please read here when you get the chance:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

3. Please limit your prescreening requests to a maximum of 5 images per 24 hours (not calendar day)

If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest.
                Yes I am aware, I've posted a reply, and added the photos with request after a few hours by editing the post (not to create separate one), so it was 24 hours in between.

As to photos taken in similar weather conditions, the thing is the conditions varied, as You can see in my photos, they are not the same - some of them are ok, others have to be improved... I mean, to me they're all ok - this is exactly why I ask here! I want to find out which are treated as not acceptable by JP, and correct them, so they can be accepted avoiding rejections. Differences are so small, that I am unable to guess how JP is going to perceive it during screening. I've learned how to 'read histogram', I thought it's going to eliminate contrast rejections, it did, but just a bit, it happened to me a few times when appealing the photo, saying that the histogram is ok, I've been told that "histogram might be ok, correct rejection". Help here does a lot, as I have 200 shots left to upload, and with 20 slots... any rejection "hurts"...
                Kind Regards
                M

Comment

Working...
                X