Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michał Furmańczak - editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. borderline contrast/oversharpened
    2. soft/blurry, contrast, noisy, compression
    3. ok
    4. borderline noisy
    5. borderline oversharpened/noisy

    I'd recommend sticking to a maximum 1600pix for the time being, as 1900+ tends to show any flaws much more easily.
    Thanks ! How about those two from post #14 ?
    Kind Regards
    M

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
      Thanks ! How about those two from post #14 ?
      Maximum 5 images per 24 hours will be commented on by crew.

      Comment


      • #18
        Please check these 3:

        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05290.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	1027756
        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04706.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1027764
        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04054appl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	880.6 KB
ID:	1027799 <-- this one has been rejected once for contrast, is it ok now ? (if not tell me if I should add or reduce it, and how much)

        thanks in advance.
        Kind Regards
        M

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
          Please check these 3:

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]15462[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]15471[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]15508[/ATTACH] <-- this one has been rejected once for contrast, is it ok now ? (if not tell me if I should add or reduce it, and how much)

          thanks in advance.
          1-2 soft/blurry, contrast
          3. contrast ok

          I'll suggest one more time:

          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          I'd recommend sticking to a maximum 1600pix for the time being, as 1900+ tends to show any flaws much more easily.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            1-2 soft/blurry, contrast
            3. contrast ok

            I'll suggest one more time:
            Thank You !
            Yes, I understand but, I'd like to keep myself learning on editing higher resolution. I'll get to perfection one day

            As to LH, I've added contrast, and sharpened it a bit, would contrast be ok for this one now, and is it now acceptable ?:

            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04706.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1027819
            Attached Files
            Kind Regards
            M

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
              Thank You !
              Yes, I understand but, I'd like to keep myself learning on editing higher resolution. I'll get to perfection one day

              As to LH, I've added contrast, and sharpened it a bit, would contrast be ok for this one now, and is it now acceptable ?:

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]15545[/ATTACH]
              No, quality is not good enough for 1920pix. More editing will not help.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                No, quality is not good enough for 1920pix. More editing will not help.
                That's 1600px version, would You tell me if it's ok now please ? I've sharpened it a little bit and added contrast.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04706appl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	787.7 KB
ID:	1027821
                Thanks in advance.
                BTW You're right with quality, I know why You've said it that way - because You want the gallery to present high quality photos That's good, I'll try to stick to "1600px rule" unless I've done photo in quality suitable for 1920px.
                Kind Regards
                M

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
                  That's 1600px version, would You tell me if it's ok now please ? I've sharpened it a little bit and added contrast.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]15548[/ATTACH]
                  Thanks in advance.
                  BTW You're right with quality, I know why You've said it that way - because You want the gallery to present high quality photos That's good, I'll try to stick to "1600px rule" unless I've done photo in quality suitable for 1920px.
                  Would be rejected for blurry & contrast. Maybe time to start working on a new photo.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hello,
                    this one got rejected:
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6673255

                    I've corrected it (lowered the contrast and reduced brightness), and I'd like to know if it's acceptable now: Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC031801600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	965.0 KB
ID:	1029068

                    Thanks in advance for help
                    Kind Regards
                    M

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
                      Hello,
                      this one got rejected:
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6673255

                      I've corrected it (lowered the contrast and reduced brightness), and I'd like to know if it's acceptable now: [ATTACH=CONFIG]17056[/ATTACH]

                      Thanks in advance for help
                      Shadows still lacking any depth, imho.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                        Shadows still lacking any depth, imho.
                        Thanks.
                        Do You think that this can be fixed by adding a bit contrast ? like +5 in PS ?
                        Maybe like this: Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC031801600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	982.9 KB
ID:	1029069
                        Kind Regards
                        M

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
                          Thanks.
                          Do You think that this can be fixed by adding a bit contrast ? like +5 in PS ?
                          Maybe like this: [ATTACH=CONFIG]17057[/ATTACH]
                          Still pretty borderline for me.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                            Still pretty borderline for me.
                            Thank You very much, probably will be back soon, coz I have a lot photos to upload
                            Kind Regards
                            M

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hi,
                              It always comes time for 'not sure' photos , I've got about 40 of them to ask here if they are ok (suitable for upload) - as I remember there is a rule of 5 photos per 24h, so I'll stick to this rule .
                              ONE MORE THING: JETPHOTOS CREW REPLIES ONLY PLEASE .
                              Here's first 5:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	28034505557_56feec3f15_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	687.0 KB
ID:	1030210Click image for larger version

Name:	42002216955_4316df459b_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	678.5 KB
ID:	1030211Click image for larger version

Name:	42002237435_120b30a56e_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	742.8 KB
ID:	1030212Click image for larger version

Name:	42062267704_4624a18b3c_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	1030213Click image for larger version

Name:	42184867704_ed1123f09f_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	665.6 KB
ID:	1030214
                              Thanks in advance !
                              Kind Regards
                              M

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by A330-343X View Post
                                Hi,
                                It always comes time for 'not sure' photos , I've got about 40 of them to ask here if they are ok (suitable for upload) - as I remember there is a rule of 5 photos per 24h, so I'll stick to this rule .
                                ONE MORE THING: JETPHOTOS CREW REPLIES ONLY PLEASE .
                                Here's first 5:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]18493[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18494[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18495[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18497[/ATTACH]
                                Thanks in advance !
                                All a little dark, but otherwise ok.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X