No announcement yet.

Len90: Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sun reflection line under the windows just really gets it and starting off fresh in editing it was starting to get some halos... With that said went for a different shot from the 3/4 rear angle.

Think this one stands a better chance. The change in angle took away a lot of the golden hue. Makes me think this no longer qualifies to have the "night shot" box checked.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Len90 View Post
      The sun reflection line under the windows just really gets it and starting off fresh in editing it was starting to get some halos... With that said went for a different shot from the 3/4 rear angle.

Think this one stands a better chance. The change in angle took away a lot of the golden hue. Makes me think this no longer qualifies to have the "night shot" box checked.
      Still dark/lacking contrast. Might want to aim for something like the right half here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_37432.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	400.4 KB
ID:	1106791

Comment

Hello,

had this one just rejected for bad info: airline, registration, aircraft, etc. I thought the United 772 in the foreground should be the input and it is registration N78002. Please let me know what to do.

Thanks!
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

had this one just rejected for bad info: airline, registration, aircraft, etc. I thought the United 772 in the foreground should be the input and it is registration N78002. Please let me know what to do.

Thanks!
          Better uploaded as a Ramp view.

Comment

Hello,

Had these two hit for centering. The 738 was labeled as low in frame. The A319 had no comment attached. I thought balancing it this way helps with the background and the height of the tail; especially from the angle it is taken from. Similar thought on both images. The 319 really looks well balanced as it is. If the fuselage is perfectly centered it will have the tail at the far top of the frame and feel off leveled.

Thanks,
            Len
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Had these two hit for centering. The 738 was labeled as low in frame. The A319 had no comment attached. I thought balancing it this way helps with the background and the height of the tail; especially from the angle it is taken from. Similar thought on both images. The 319 really looks well balanced as it is. If the fuselage is perfectly centered it will have the tail at the far top of the frame and feel off leveled.

Thanks,
              Len
              Please center the fuselage, as with most other images on the DB.

Comment

Working...
              X