Henrik Hedde - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dana, thanks for your help!

I've tried to improve 1 and 4 do they look better now? I guess cut off would be because of incorrect cropping, right?

If you say CW do you mean it might be unlevel towards CW or that I should level it CW?

Then I have another photo of which I don't know if it's creative enough to be on Jetphotos

Thanks for any advice!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	westjet_hooters.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1085116
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FRA/ARNspotter View Post
      I've tried to improve 1 and 4 do they look better now? I guess cut off would be because of incorrect cropping, right?
      Crop is better on both, but both still borderline for contrast and second has some oversharpened spots.

If you say CW do you mean it might be unlevel towards CW or that I should level it CW?
      CW = clockwise (rotation).

Then I have another photo of which I don't know if it's creative enough to be on Jetphotos
      Aircraft is much too small (far) in the frame.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help! I got a reject for invalid hot and bad info. What should I choose instead of D-AIKF (the first plane in the photo)? Which categories are missing?
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Apart of that I can't see the rejection reasons in my screening results mails I get from jp.net anymore. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? How can I change it? Thanks a lot in advance
        //Henrik

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help! I got a reject for invalid hot and bad info. What should I choose instead of D-AIKF (the first plane in the photo)? Which categories are missing?
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Apart of that I can't see the rejection reasons in my screening results mails I get from jp.net anymore. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? How can I change it? Thanks a lot in advance
          //Henrik
          Should be uploaded as Airport Overview - Ramp. Image is also oversharpened.

Comment

Thanks Dana, changed it now! Should i also tick "Airport overview" under Categories (photo specific) then?

Name:	rampffm.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	543.5 KB
ID:	1085273
            How should this photo be uploaded? Ramp as well or the first aircraft (D-AINE)? Thanks for your help!

Henrik

Comment

Thanks Dana, changed it now! Should i also tick "Airport overview" under Categories (photo specific) then?

Name:	rampffm.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	543.5 KB
ID:	1085273
              How should this photo be uploaded? Ramp as well or the first aircraft (D-AINE)? Thanks for your help!

Henrik
              Usually the cut off is if the aircraft takes up more or less than 50% of the fram. Here looks like just under 50%.

Comment

Thanks Dana, I uploaded it as „Ramp“
                I‘m a bit confused about this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8009797 how should the photo be rotated? Note that the reef in the picture is not the horizon so quite difficult to see the horizon to me. Thank you very much for any help

best regards
                Henrik

Comment

Thanks Dana, I uploaded it as „Ramp“
                  I‘m a bit confused about this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8009797 how should the photo be rotated? Note that the reef in the picture is not the horizon so quite difficult to see the horizon to me. Thank you very much for any help

best regards
                  Henrik
                  The horizon itself is visible, and not level. It needs a little CW rotation.

Comment

Hi! Thanks for your help, I tried to improve the shot among some other rejections. Would like to have some advice if the photos look better now. I will add the rejections as well to see a difference.
                    Thank you very much in advance!

Name:	n532vl_new.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	751.4 KB
ID:	1085614

Best regards,
                    Henrik
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi! Thanks for your help, I tried to improve the shot among some other rejections. Would like to have some advice if the photos look better now. I will add the rejections as well to see a difference.
                      Thank you very much in advance!

Name:	n532vl_new.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	751.4 KB
ID:	1085614

Best regards,
                      Henrik
                      1 & 5 borderline horizon (CW)
                      2. ok for me
                      3. horizon (CW)
                      4. soft

Comment

Name:	d-hegy.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	410.9 KB
ID:	1086295Hello! I would love to get some advice on the following photos. Thanks a lot in advance.

This is the link to the rejected ramp photo : https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8029386

Best regards,
                        Henrik

Name:	rampd-aikf.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	577.6 KB
ID:	1086292
                        Attached Files

Comment

Name:	d-hegy.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	410.9 KB
ID:	1086295Hello! I would love to get some advice on the following photos. Thanks a lot in advance.

This is the link to the rejected ramp photo : https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8029386

Best regards,
                          Henrik

Name:	rampd-aikf.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	577.6 KB
ID:	1086292
                          I don't really see anything easily identifiable as dust in the rejected image. The rest would be acceptable to me as well.

Comment

Hi! Thanks for the help! What do you think about this one? Thanks for your advice!

Best regards,
                            Henrik

Name:	ZK-OKQ.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	1086433

Comment

Hi! Thanks for the help! What do you think about this one? Thanks for your advice!

Best regards,
                              Henrik

Name:	ZK-OKQ.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	1086433
                              Little bit of vignetting visible, but might be ok as-is.

Comment

Good afternoon and thanks a lot for the advice on the ANZ shot!

I took a photo of a spotting location and was wondering whether a) the shot is fine as it is? I tried to match all the criteria in the guidelines. and b) how the vehicle license plate should be blurred? I tried two different ways, which would be correct?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Henrik

Name:	spottinglocation2.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	1087047
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X