Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bingolancer - Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Hi guys,

    I need some clarifications on this recent bad color rejection -Color looks ok for me. Any comments will be appreciated!

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8091473

    Comment


    • #77
      Color is not ok from the RGB Histogram. The photo was taken from inside of the terminal so windows would be the reason,
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #78
        Hi, Thanks for responding. I am still not good at interpreting RGB histograms right now. Will try fixing any green/yellow tint to see if the photo looks better.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by NYspotter View Post
          Color is not ok from the RGB Histogram. The photo was taken from inside of the terminal so windows would be the reason,
          Might want to be a little more specific than that. What does the RGB histogram tell you that is not ok?

          Originally posted by bingolancer View Post
          Hi guys,

          I need some clarifications on this recent bad color rejection -Color looks ok for me. Any comments will be appreciated!
          The color is actually almost fine. There is a very slight magenta tint. Only a minor adjustment is needed (image would have been ok for me as-is).

          Comment


          • #80
            Good morning!
            One recent little contrast rejection confused me. With somewhat dim light on fuselage, there's still moderate because of darker background. Should I darken the landscape even more? Thanks.
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8124444

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by bingolancer View Post
              Good morning!
              One recent little contrast rejection confused me. With somewhat dim light on fuselage, there's still moderate because of darker background. Should I darken the landscape even more? Thanks.
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8124444
              Problem is not one of dark/bright (that would have been an exposure rejection), the problem is the fuselage should be close to white, but here it is very grey.

              Comment


              • #82
                Hi! I'm not quite familiar with this kind of shot. Is there enough contrast in this one? Any other suggestion for further editing? Comments are appreciated!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4404_00001-curve-demo.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	473.6 KB
ID:	1092390

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by bingolancer View Post
                  Hi! I'm not quite familiar with this kind of shot. Is there enough contrast in this one? Any other suggestion for further editing? Comments are appreciated!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4404_00001-curve-demo.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	473.6 KB
ID:	1092390
                  This image cannot be uploaded, so cannot comment.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    This image cannot be uploaded, so cannot comment.
                    Hi dlowwa,
                    Here is the uploadable version. Histogram-wise, it's quite dark. But contrast soon weakens if I brighten the photo.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4404_00001-curve-m.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1092405

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by bingolancer View Post

                      Hi dlowwa,
                      Here is the uploadable version. Histogram-wise, it's quite dark. But contrast soon weakens if I brighten the photo.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4404_00001-curve-m.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1092405
                      I think it would be acceptable for me. Some might not be a fan of the glare on the fuselage, but again, ok for me.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Hi! Would you pre-screen my following two photos? Many thanks!

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3906m-retry.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	628.0 KB
ID:	1092815Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4095m.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	806.3 KB
ID:	1092816

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by bingolancer View Post
                          Hi! Would you pre-screen my following two photos? Many thanks!

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3906m-retry.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	628.0 KB
ID:	1092815Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4095m.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	806.3 KB
ID:	1092816
                          Issues with soft/noise/compression on the first and lack of contrast on the second.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            Issues with soft/noise/compression on the first and lack of contrast on the second.
                            Hi dlowwa,

                            Thanks for reply. About the second photo, the contrast issue is there because of overlapping fuselage of the 787 behind, or because of the light?

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by bingolancer View Post

                              Hi dlowwa,

                              Thanks for reply. About the second photo, the contrast issue is there because of overlapping fuselage of the 787 behind, or because of the light?
                              The light.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Hi guys,
                                I got a question about one softness rejection. I found most part of the aircraft properly sharpened, maybe you mean the tail looked soft? Thanks.
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8225417

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X