Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi guys,
    I got a question about one softness rejection. I found most part of the aircraft properly sharpened, maybe you mean the tail looked soft? Thanks.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8225417
    Mmmm..you might want to check it again. Whole aircraft is quite soft, almost blurry. Seems like almost out of focus.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Mmmm..you might want to check it again. Whole aircraft is quite soft, almost blurry. Seems like almost out of focus.
      Okay, it seems that the last minute rotation spoiled the photo. I need to start a new edit.

Comment

Okay, it seems that the last minute rotation spoiled the photo. I need to start a new edit.
        I'm not sure, a new edit will solve the problem. In my opinion - but I could be wrong of course - the original photo is slightly out of focus.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

I'm not sure, a new edit will solve the problem. In my opinion - but I could be wrong of course - the original photo is slightly out of focus.
          Hi! The focus seems to be fine after checking the original photo again but thanks for the heads up! The new edit is in queue now.

Comment

Hi there,
            I have the photo below ready for upload, but not sure if it looks properly leveled. One vertical visual reference is from taxiway edge lights, but not all of them looks upright. Do I need more CW or CCW rotation? Comments are appreciated!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9763s-curve.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	647.1 KB
ID:	1093818

Comment

Hi there,
              I have the photo below ready for upload, but not sure if it looks properly leveled. One vertical visual reference is from taxiway edge lights, but not all of them looks upright. Do I need more CW or CCW rotation? Comments are appreciated!

Name:	DSC_9763s-curve.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	647.1 KB
ID:	1093818
              Horizon should be acceptable for this one.

Comment

Hi In a recent rejection, I've no idea exactly which part of aircraft is soft. Need some clarification on this. Thanks.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi In a recent rejection, I've no idea exactly which part of aircraft is soft. Need some clarification on this. Thanks.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8250034
                  Tail area is soft. Image also somewhat noisy.

Comment

Hey crews, Somehow I couldn't find why this photo was rejected because of being over-sharpened and heat haze. I could use some explanations, thanks.
                    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by bingolancer View Post
                      Hey crews, Somehow I couldn't find why this photo was rejected because of being over-sharpened and heat haze. I could use some explanations, thanks.
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8266557
                      Sharpening looks acceptable, but heat haze is indeed visible on wing/wheels.

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                        It would be great if you can pre-screen following two photos for me. I assume the second one should have its "Night shot" box checked for its sunset light. Your help will be highly appreciated!

Name:	DSC_4172s-lr-downsized.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	440.8 KB
ID:	1094247

Name:	DSC_4097m2.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1094248

Comment

Hi Guys,
                          It would be great if you can pre-screen following two photos for me. I assume the second one should have its "Night shot" box checked for its sunset light. Your help will be highly appreciated!

Name:	DSC_4172s-lr-downsized.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	440.8 KB
ID:	1094247

Name:	DSC_4097m2.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1094248
                          1. blurry, compression/noise, contrast
                          2. soft, noise, contrast

Comment

• Good morning! Previously I had this one rejected but later fixed the softness. This time still got a softness rejection which I have no clue about. Can anyone show me why please?

Comment

Good morning! Previously I had this one rejected but later fixed the softness. This time still got a softness rejection which I have no clue about. Can anyone show me why please?
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8275320
                              Whole image seems to be somewhat soft/blurry. Are you saying the original viewed at 100% will not be soft?

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Whole image seems to be somewhat soft/blurry. Are you saying the original viewed at 100% will not be soft?
                                Yes, The original isn't soft as the aircraft wasn't moving so I wasn't panning the camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X