Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe

Hi,

I don't have Adobe Photoshop, but I have Adobe Photoimpression at the moment.

Is Photoimpression good enough to use to edit photos, or do I need to get photoshop, or photoshop elements?

Tanuj.

Originally posted by onlymysunshine111 View Post
    Hi,

I don't have Adobe Photoshop, but I have Adobe Photoimpression at the moment.

Is Photoimpression good enough to use to edit photos, or do I need to get photoshop, or photoshop elements?

Tanuj.
    If you can crop, adjust the levels from the histogram, contrast and apply some sharpening and noise reduction (when necessary) it will be fine. There is also anothers free software options...Feel free to ask If you have any interest to know.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

If you want something free, pretty sure that you can get CS2 for free. It's old but it does the job

Comment

Try GIMP, it's a free alternative to PS.

Comment

I've used both GIMP and Photoshop, and GIMP is a lot easier to use in my opinion. AND it's free, which can't be beat.

Comment

Originally posted by guy691 View Post
            I've used both GIMP and Photoshop, and GIMP is a lot easier to use in my opinion. AND it's free, which can't be beat.
            To add to that, I used PS before switching to GIMP. I have yet to miss Photoshop.

Comment

Working...
            X