Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoonctr Prescreening request / editing advice

Greetings,

I hope you are all doing well folks! I had this photo rejected some time ago for too much or too little contrast? Any advice you guys might offer? Thanks in advance!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by spoonctr View Post
    Greetings,

I hope you are all doing well folks! I had this photo rejected some time ago for too much or too little contrast? Any advice you guys might offer? Thanks in advance!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6605208
    Too little.

Comment

Hi there family! I had the first photo denied for too much too little contrast. I try to improved the second version, but I don't like it? Do yall think is a worthy photo or should I just forget about it? I was early dawn!
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi there family! I had the first photo denied for too much too little contrast. I try to improved the second version, but I don't like it? Do yall think is a worthy photo or should I just forget about it? I was early dawn!
        In my opinion, a lost case. The photo shows a white aircraft with a bight overcast background. Very difficult to get something acceptable.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Aircraft is nice, but the weather was not on your side. I would say that I do not see a way to fix it.

Comment

Gentlemen, I appreciate your advice! I had a feeling that is just a nice one on my book of memories. The darn cloud attacked a the moment he was arriving!

Comment

Morning family, could I a screening request and/or opinions on this photo? Thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

Morning family, could I a screening request and/or opinions on this photo? Thanks!
                High in the frame, but otherwise looks ok to me.

Comment

Thanks for your reply! Appreciate it!

Comment

Good morning, screening request/advice!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Good morning, screening request/advice!
                      Borderline for (weak) contrast.

Comment

Good afternoon, screening request/advice? Photo was taken in 2007
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good afternoon, screening request/advice? Photo was taken in 2007
                          Looks backlit with the white balance a little too warm.

Comment

Thanks for the input dlowwa

Comment

Good morning! I would like a screening review/advice! Thanks!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X