Einzelwolf Prescreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Einzelwolf Prescreen

So I would like some pointers/things to correct on a few of these. The first one was on a overcast day so the fresh paint job is reflecting the clouds. The middle two are at dusk.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Einzelwolf View Post
    So I would like some pointers/things to correct on a few of these. The first one was on a overcast day so the fresh paint job is reflecting the clouds. The middle two are at dusk.
    1. contrast, overprocessed
    2. dark/almost backlit, dirty
    3. dark, soft, dirty
    4. dirty

Comment

On my behalf, the Korean 789 was rejected 3 times for backlit, so I do not think that it can be fixed in any way, even by boosting the contrast in order to make it well lit.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

Hello would like pre screening on these shots and some info on 2 others. I had 2 shots hit for over processed/bad post. Which in hind im figuring was the haloing that occurred and have changed the edit to reduce that.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello would like pre screening on these shots and some info on 2 others. I had 2 shots hit for over processed/bad post. Which in hind im figuring was the haloing that occurred and have changed the edit to reduce that.
          Assuming these are from the same sequence, they would be rejected for similar. They also would be rejected for overprocessed.

Comment

It would be one or the other. Faster to put more than one at a time. By over processed do you mean to much saturation contrast, too vibrant? As this isn't far from what the raw is. Only changes were to reduce the slight overexposure on the white.

Comment

By over processed do you mean to much saturation contrast, too vibrant?
              Editing halos are visible, especially on the second.

Comment

Working...
              X