Quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality?

Hello everybody, I have a few photos here I’d like an opinion on...
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Jack29 View Post
    Hello everybody, I have a few photos here I’d like an opinion on...
    These are not upload size. Normally I would leave it at that and not comment until they were edited for uploading. However, I'll save you the trouble by letting you know the quality on these is so poor that it's probably not worth the effort to edit them if you were hoping to have them accepted here. Sorry.

Comment

Thank you for your honesty! After looking over this site it’s pretty confusing and doesn’t work properly. I hate to ask this here but does anyone know of a better website? I don’t mean to offend anyone but it took 3 try’s just to login now.

Comment

Thank you for your honesty! After looking over this site it’s pretty confusing and doesn’t work properly. I hate to ask this here but does anyone know of a better website? I don’t mean to offend anyone but it took 3 try’s just to login now.
        You can try Flickr or Instagram. There is no screening there, so you can upload images without being concerned about the quality.

Comment

Ok thanks I’ll check those out. I’m not worried about screening as much as I’m looking for a fully functional website.

Comment

Ok thanks I’ll check those out. I’m not worried about screening as much as I’m looking for a fully functional website.
            Good luck

Comment

Just check the box "Remember me?" below the login field and the problem is solved.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

Working...
              X