Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ltba.spotter - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28630[/ATTACH]

    Pre-screen would be great on this one, thanks.
    Borderline soft/color (red tint). Again, you'd do yourself a big favor submitting at a smaller size like 1280, rather than trying the max 1920pix.

    Comment


    • Pre-screening on them would be great.
      Thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-JNN_04012020_LTFM__.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	950.8 KB
ID:	1077583

      Click image for larger version

Name:	RA96018_LTFM_22.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	1077582

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ltba.spotter View Post
        Pre-screening on them would be great.
        Thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-JNN_04012020_LTFM__.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	950.8 KB
ID:	1077583

        Click image for larger version

Name:	RA96018_LTFM_22.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	1077582
        Some noise visible (especially on second), but would be ok for me.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          Some noise visible (especially on second), but would be ok for me.
          Thanks for the infos. By the way, which genre i should select whilst uploading the RA-96018, military or civilian?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ltba.spotter View Post

            Thanks for the infos. By the way, which genre i should select whilst uploading the RA-96018, military or civilian?
            You can use civilian.

            Comment


            • Pre-screening would be great on this one, thanks.




              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ltba.spotter View Post
                Pre-screening would be great on this one, thanks.
                Would be ok for me.

                Comment

                Working...
                X