Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ltba.spotter - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pre-screening would be great on this one, thanks.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-GDR_LTFM.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	767.9 KB
ID:	1092644

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ltba.spotter View Post
      Pre-screening would be great on this one, thanks.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-GDR_LTFM.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	767.9 KB
ID:	1092644
      Very borderline for dark/contrast.

      Comment


      • Pre-screening would be great on this one, thanks.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	elalogu2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	831.4 KB
ID:	1094170

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ltba.spotter View Post
          Pre-screening would be great on this one, thanks.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	elalogu2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	831.4 KB
ID:	1094170
          Would be ok for me.

          Comment


          • Pre-screening on them would be great.
            Thanks in advance

            Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-SGO_SAW.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	908.0 KB
ID:	1096044
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ltba.spotter View Post
              Pre-screening on them would be great.
              Thanks in advance

              Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-SGO_SAW.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	908.0 KB
ID:	1096044
              Would be ok for me.

              Comment


              • Hello JP team
                I'm confused about cropping on this photo, is it OK to upload?
                Thanks in advance.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-DCD_06082020_LTFJ_.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1096487

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ltba.spotter View Post
                  Hello JP team
                  I'm confused about cropping on this photo, is it OK to upload?
                  Thanks in advance.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-DCD_06082020_LTFJ_.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1096487
                  Personal choice, but this type of crop od generally not very popular on the site.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X