X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VaradNoia
    replied
    Originally posted by VaradNoia View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16696[/ATTACH] How much more contrast would I have to add for this to be accepted. It got denied for low/high contrast and vignetting(not actually vignetting but storm clouds forming as you can see in the photo)
    Or less contrast, whichever way it is.

Leave a comment:

• VaradNoia
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180623_171228.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1028758 How much more contrast would I have to add for this to be accepted. It got denied for low/high contrast and vignetting(not actually vignetting but storm clouds forming as you can see in the photo)

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Yup.[ATTACH=CONFIG]16695[/ATTACH] Here's the original photo with no edits aside from cropping. What would I have to do for this to be passable?
    Don't know that there is anything you can do. Image is already soft, and at that low resolution and with that much compression, it would be very difficult. You could try lifting the shadows, but the top of the fuselage is already blown out, so there's not really any leeway to play with the exposure/contrast. The softness & compression could conceivably be hidden by going with a much lower resolution, but I honestly don't think it's worth the effort for this one.

Leave a comment:

• VaradNoia
    replied
    Yup.Click image for larger version

Name:	PilatusPC12.jpg
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1028757 Here's the original photo with no edits aside from cropping. What would I have to do for this to be passable?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi. I edited this photo after getting it rejected for reasons such as soft and too much/little contrast. How is this?[ATTACH=CONFIG]16693[/ATTACH]
    Light is fairly harsh. Also pretty heavily compressed - taken with a cell phone perchance?

Leave a comment:

• VaradNoia
    started a topic Prescreening-VaradNoia

Prescreening-VaradNoia

Hi. I edited this photo after getting it rejected for reasons such as soft and too much/little contrast. How is this?Click image for larger version

Name:	PilatusPC12-1_20180625202928750.jpg
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	1045660
Working...
X